You are here

BM using SS social security number AND now claiming she has cancer...again.

isitme1977's picture

Ok, no wonder SS11 has some serious issues! BM (who has not had custody for 4 years) has been using his social security number to either claim him on her tax return or on someone else's so they will give her the money. It's hard to understand how she files for a tax return in the first place because she has NEVER worked in her life and lives completely off scams that she runs on the government. I know this for a fact because she doesn't have custody of any of her three kids, but yet she receives benefits for all of them. We caught her once and had some benefits taken away, but she has done something else to scam them again. So, for the past three years, she has been claiming SS on her taxes, which royally messes up our tax return. We do end up getting the tax credit because we have the court documents to prove she is not allowed to claim him, but it delays our taxes for months! BM has NEVER paid her $50 a month child support! In 4 years! Last year, even though we knew it was she who was using the social, we found out for sure because the state took her return to pay back support. The problem? We couldn't take it because it was our tax money that she had stolen in the first place and we would have just had to pay it back. The authorities have been notified, but say they can't really do anything because it's not a huge dollar amount and not worth their time! I'm worried that she's using SS11's social to get other things as well. I'm at a loss. I don't know what to do. Now, she's claiming she has cancer...again. this is an onging thing. She claims she has cancer when she needsattention, and then nothing about it forever and then, bam...all of a sudden she's sick again. No trips to the doctor, no hospitals, nothing. And she claims it's liver cancer, but she drinks and smokes constantly! If she's not claiming cancer, she's in a car wreck or needs back surgery or whatever you can think of. It's sickening! She claims she's been fighting with Social Security for years now to get SSI for her cancer, but she keeps getting denied. DUH! You don't have cancer! Maybe cancer of the mouth and mind, but come on! She's poisoning SS11 with her lies and we can tell he is severely affected by this stuff. He's quickly becoming the best secret keeper and liar for an 11 year old! And he only sees her 4 days a month! What can I do?