You are here

Appropriate ? Boyfriend and his 14 yo daughter

Ten law's picture

my boyfriend and I share a daughter that is a year and a half. He has a ten and fourteen year old daughter He uses his kids as therapists and as friends not his kids. Tells them his relationship issues work problems expenses everything. He used to have to sleep with them both in one bed until I finally had enough of that. It gave me the creeps. So today we came home he is laying on the couch says he has a headache and wishes his ten year old woul rub his shoulders his fourteen year old rub his arms and me his neck. So his fourteen old is laying face to face with him about six inches if that and massaging his head. He starts making noise said omg that so good oh yeah all the noises he makes during sex. It turns innocent to inappropriate to me atleast real quick. He is making all these sexually noises oh that's the spot oh that's sooooo good I am completely creeped out he looks at me and I look at him and say that looks wrong and sounds wrong. I go outside. He gets super upset because I said sorry I went outside cause it creeped me out he gets upset saying it's not sexually. I said massages are sensual and sexual at times. So the noises your are making are not appropriate. What is your take !?

Amber Miller's picture

I get sick thinking about laying 6 inches next to my father while he moans. Disgusting.

IslandGal's picture

Therapy! Stat!! This is just too damned revolting for words!!!

Video them and whack it all over social media - facebook, twitter..everything and anything and tag everyone they know. Let them see what other people think of their highly inappropriate behaviour!!

Shame on him!! Shit I feel bloody sick now after reading that.

How the hell can you bear to have his hands on you after that? I'd be so repulsed by him. Ick! Ick! Ick!!

elvr's picture

Ewwwww...between them sleeping in the bed with him and the using them as confidants, ewwww. If this weren't you and you heard this story, would you find this wildly inappropriate? I am going to say it, and it may be bad, but not as bad as what you shared. Is he using you for a beard before people start really noticing,talking,and/or questioning him? What adult man would have his daughter rub him anywhere, especially with an adult, fully functional girlfriend right there with him? Daughter and rubbing don't even look right in the sentence, much less to say it out loud,especially with the sounds and going on. I am really trying to picture what you describe but I can't,it's too much for my brain to even try to visualize.

This is wrong. You were right to question it and remove yourself from the situation. This is serious because it is not just your feelings, but those girls are potentially being abused. This is horrible and I am sure you have seen more than the cosleeping and the oversharing going on. Teen girls usually don't even want to hug their parents, much less co massage them with their father's girlfriend and their sister. ewwww

I don't know how long you have been together, but where are you going to go with this relationship? Women want to be naive, and dismiss the idea that a father could ever molest their children, but it happens, and sometimes even the bio mom goes along with it, for her own sick reasons. He could be testing the waters with you to see what you are going to accept, then if you are comfortable with knowing, but not knowing, then maybe you all be one happy family.

Oh wait, I reread your post, you have a daughter with this man, fast forward. Would you be comfortable with this behavior with your daughter? How was the daughter rubbing his arms face to face with him ?Wait, I looked again, they were face to face! Was she laying on top of him???!!!!!

Please say no,please.

elvr's picture

You are the perverted outsider? You are the mother of his child. You are not a pervert, he is, even though you don't need this board to tell you that.

Again, I am going to wait this out and see if this is real, or a sick attempt from someone to still somehow garner attention on this board because they can't come back as themselves.........

EOWinparadise's picture

Disgusting. You are not crazy, nor a pervert, but in this case I think being an outsider may be a compliment even though he's a dick and meant it as an insult.