You are here

Who's gonna out bitch who??

dont like it's picture

So after the talk.......SD20 mopey and stompy. Doesn't think it is fair that we want any "guests' gone by 11pm on weeknights and midnight on the weekends!! Understands all the rest of it....understands helping out and rent etc., just thinks its a "stupid rule" for the quiet time. BOO HOO!!

So now we don't get spoken too, she comes and goes with one word answers, still haven't seen the first "rent" money....room still a hurricane zone, bathroom not touched and just a cold treatment to all in the house.....

Meanwhile, showering and bathing (sometimes 2 times in a day) eats our food, uses our electricity, and on and on!!

Any guesses who is gonna win this battle???!!! Wink

dont like it's picture

You mean I have to go into her room???? :sick: LOL

That'll be next step.....I think I'll take a shovel and some black garbage bags with me!! }:) Biggrin

Aniki-Moderator's picture

^^This^^

dont like it's picture

Have y'all tried any of this? :? If it was my choice and my choice only......oh boy!! But alas there is that SO we all worry about.....sigh.......and I do love that woman. I'm just trying to win the war....one battle at a time.....love posting here cuz it gets youz all riled up..... Blum 3

Still working on DW....baby steps forward......big steps back..... Sad It's a lot easier on those of me (notice I didn't say us?) that don't have that maternal motherly whatever that is.....

Cheers to you all!!

sandye21's picture

SD is pushing the envelope. If you cave in to her demand to have guests in later, she will push for something else. She already thinks she's won the rent issue - and so fare she has. Give her a written note stating that she has five days to pay rent or she evicted.

dont like it's picture

LOL...as we speak...DW is headed up the stairs to check on rent status!!! Wink Atta girl.....can't hear what the reply is Biggrin

IslandGal's picture

Hope your DW sticks to her guns - if SD still refuses to stay, I'd be booting her ass out the door with nothing but the clothes on her back.

jam's picture

your SD20 is only trying to manipulate you with her mopey and stompy attitude and one word answers to you speaking to her.

Tell her that she is absolutely right and that she should be allowed to have friends as long & as late as she wants them and that you are happy to know she will have what ever she wants just as soon as she moves. Then proceed to make her very uncomfortable.

dont like it's picture

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin @jam!!! I like that.....DW did stick to her guns....albeit gave a bit of a break....SD20 says she doesn't have any money cuz she just spent so much on her car....(actually a true story) and so then DW says well then I guess you'll give me what you can now and the rest will be on your next payday!! Wink

Proud of my honey......she is on her like a pitbull now...not sure what happened to change her mind....perhaps its because I keep saying GTFO under my breath Biggrin

Funny thing is.....they ran out of towels cuz DW is not doing their laundry anymore....ha ha and so the SS18 asked the SD20 to do a load since they are all piled up in her room from her umpteen showers and baths she takes....but as of 10:30pm there was not a load put in the laundry Wink

I almost pissed myself laughing when I saw the FACECLOTHS hanging from the hooks.....must have taken a while to dry themselves!!!

OK this part is too much fun!!

Drac0's picture

This reminds of an episode of "Beyond Scared Straight"

Girl was sitting in a mock probationary hearing with 3 hardened convicts. They listened quietly as this girl ranted and bitched about how "mean" her mother was and that her rules were stupid and unfair and that she shouldn't be treated like a child, ect.

Before the girl could finish, one of the convicts raises her hand to stop her from talking and says "Let me ask you something...Who pays the rent in your house? Who buys the food? Who pays for the electricity? Who cleans and vacuums?"

At each question, the girl answered "My Mom."

The convict then says. "You best go home and thank this woman and beg her forgiveness. And if I EVER see you again, 'Following Rules' will be the least of your problems."

Rags's picture

If she does not like the rules for living under your roof she can leave. She is free and 20. Tell her to shut up and follow the rules or step out on her own.