You are here

Hey, She's Driving Me Crazy

Amber Miller's picture

To she's driving me crazy,
I don't know how to send you a message so I apologize for using the boards to communicate with you. I haven't been participating on the forum for a few weeks as I have been really busy with my graduation and senior thesis.
Anyways, I had to laugh because I just found a Pampered Chef catalog that someone left on my doorstep. I remember making a crack about Twit a while ago sarcastically saying " where's my catalog?". Well, here it is!!! I hope you and your DH are doing well. I have enjoyed communicating with you so when I received this catalog it made me want to say " hi". In the back of the catalog there is a page advertising to join the "Pampered Chef Sales Team". It lists the benefits/positive aspects of starting a business in selling kitchen crap. One of the listed benefits says "spend more time with your family". I had to laugh as it made me think of all the drama Twit has caused your family. Now I know how she has plenty of time to cause trouble; it's a benefit of being a PC salesperson.
Have a great day!
Amber