You are here

Can you hypocrisy?

Newimprvmodel's picture

So it turns out that dh's ex did not pay her 5k share of her daughter's tuition. What did she use to cover tuition? Money that dh's parents gave to the little witch!! Dh plucked down his 5k and the rest of the payment came from his parents money!! His ex must be laughing her ass off!! She always always lands on her trashy feet. Ironic isn't it? And dh is the bastard. What a scam. Dh asked his ex to provide proof that she actually paid, but we know that payment was bank check drawn on funds from his parents. Ironic isn't it...........

Freshstart's picture

oh yes. But why are you surprised. Nothing our money grabbing exes do surprises me anymore.

Freshstart's picture

ps sorry for yet another decent person ripped off by a greedy one. Hope she uses her education well.

Newimprvmodel's picture

I am not surprised. She and her daughter have taken dh to court to pay for fancy private college even though dh happy to pay for state college. They took him to court before it was even discussed! At this point, his daughter only views him as a Money tree and she and her mother have stripped him of any retirement money. So daughters get fund from HIS parents, and his ex is allowed to use it for HER payment!!! I do not give a rats ass that daughter loses this money to her mother. I would love to see her in debt to her eyeballs actually. Dh wants to take this to court. To do what???? Protect his POS daughter who colludes with her mother?? No......I say let it go.....move on

Newimprvmodel's picture

It is amazing! Dh asked me not to mention this debacle to his parents. Let them keep the blinders on a bit longer, right? So they can funnel more money to the granddaughters....or rather ex DIL?? I told dh way back that if it were me, I never would have given this account to his daughters, but rather let it go to government. Hell, after all they did to us, his parents had the witches to dinner way back in December and the ex drove! I felt that was collusion also.........my parents would have died before doing that..
But I can only sit back and watch the games..and remind dh that within the year his misguided ejaculation will be demanding in court that he pay grad school for her ass.