You are here

yeah so

dwbwjc's picture

last month i posted saying i was thinking i could be pregnant lots of people wrote back saying they thought so too..my period was different..normally its heavy then light the last 2 days and..last month it never got heavy...i was tired..but i took 2 tests one before my period and one after...and they were both negative..so i gave up on the thought of being pregnant and let it go thinking i just stressed myself out and changed my period..so here we are again month number 2..and its different again..never reached a high flow..been light the whole way through..shouldve been over yesterday still spotting today...id say ive put on weight but i thought it was from lack of exercise and eating late and over the holidays..but now iam confused again...has my period just permantely changed? what is wrong with me? ive been experiencing the weird stomach cramps again...should i test AGAIN?

RaeRae's picture

Have you changed your birth control method? Been under more stress than usual? Changed diet or exercise routine? Best to see a doc...

DaizyDuke's picture

you need to go to a dr.for a blood test.. that will determine once and for all and you can move on from there as to whether there may be something else wrong or what have you. good luck, hopefully it's just Holiday stress stuff that is causing your body to be a little out of whack!