You are here

What music do you listen to when skids make you want to scream?

Shieldmaiden's picture

For me, its Elle King, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, and Queen. I love taking the corners on 2 wheels in my car, blasting out the AC/DC and getting an iced latte by myself. I make happy snarfling sounds when I sip my coffee, let the expletives fly, and chat up every friendly face I encounter. Sometimes its so nice to get away from the BS for a minute and de-stress. Either that, or a bubble bath with candles and a good book. Door locked. Husband can go poo elsewhere even though the master bathroom his "favorite quiet poopin spot." Ha ha. 

What is your favorite music and de-stress routine when the blended family sucks you into its blender blades and purees your heart?  Yes, I just said that with a straight face.

Winterglow's picture

The Ride of the Valkyries full blast when in my car ... is my go-to when I am truly angry and cannot do anything to change the situation.

Shieldmaiden's picture

I love it!  I gotta add that to my playlist in the car. Watch out everyone. Here comes my Kia! 

Barelycoping's picture

Sundays and subsequent days are my best days just me and baby most of the woohoo. Lately things have been. Thursdays get here and it's dark nimbus clouds for me. 

Song is shut up by simple plan I love it nice and loud in my ears.