You are here

What to do?

young_stepmomma25's picture

Okay so my SD 15 was punished from social media like 2 weeks or more & just yesterday her father let her go on the laptop. I thought she was punished but whatever. He's at work now and I'm left home alone with her along with her brother. She's asking for the computer WiFi code but I said no because she's still on punishment. She told me her father let her use it last night (which was confirmed by her brother). I don't understand my husband sometimes. His consistency sucks. So I guess her punishment is off. Should I give in also?

Knottygirl's picture

That's a tough one. I would say no. Because even though he's giving in, she will respect you for not. She may hate you but she will respect you and know you mean who you say.

AmIWicked's picture

Nope I wouldn't have given it. Not taking the word of a child and confirmation by another child over what my husband's punishment was. If he wants to ease up on a punishment he can tell me himself, otherwise I will continue to enforce it the way hesaid.

boozlendidsmom's picture

I wouldn't give it to her. I would tell her that's between her and her dad and she can talk to him about it when he gets home. I would probably also hide the laptop. I'm mean like that. Smile