You are here

trying to disengage!?

allicat13's picture

:? :? New to this site and happy to find confort in misery and get some direction. My H and I have been together from the time my SS13 was 5 and his parents were divorced by his age of one. perplexing that things have been so trying all these years . Our BS is now 8 and things have improved but I am overprotective with good reason and do not or cannot disengage as I would like. For instsance I went to the grocery store and came home to PERMANENT marking on BS face legs and a bruise on his back from the coffee table PISSED!!!NOw H was in charge RIGHT! BS got introuble for telling me late about his bruise!!! All these years SS could not even share the driveway with chalk NOT any part of it so you can imagine my wonderful weekends EOW now seems to be everyweekend as his mother smothered him then is now adsentee ho. We found out several years ago that the CRAZY bible thumping BM had been telling SS that his dad was going to burn in hell bc we don't go to church every SUNDAy!!! BM cheated on her 2nd H over the past few years with a married minister!!! WOW add that twisted up household of her's (and yes he new all the sorted details!) combined with his budding narcissism and self centerness. He has no manners and has been raised to be rude. I could go on and on but the strain this BULLsh*t has casued in my marriage is getting rough. Honestly I do not like the kid. Finally H had a long talk yea, we will see. because SS will not be living with us when he is thirty due to being spoiled and LAZY. ya'll he is 5'10' and can now just open the front door on his own ARGHH!!! Ap student !! WHAT!