You are here

Toxic Troll and her many adventures

CLove's picture

These past two weeks we have had Munchkin, due to DH's coworker testing positive. He used it as an opportunity to keep kiddo longer.

We managed to help her raise her 3 F's to a B and 2 C's, and maintain everything else. We helped her re-organize her room, I got her a new metal canopy  bed frame shes been hankering after. Shes outgrown her twin a long time ago. She was thrilled, and perma-grinning. 

In this time of positive changes, over in the upside-down world of Toxic Troll, a few things have also happened!

Feral Forger SD21 is baaaaaaack. Again. For the 4th or 5th time. Munchkin SD14 isnt too happy with that. Shes dealing with the complex sibling feelings of loving her sister, but not liking her, and being disgusted by her, but DNA... and shared family.

Toxic Troll has been trashing me on facebook. And has been sharing that she dated a child molester back in August, and now has been diagnosed with stomach cancer. And beating her husky puppy for pooping and peeing and shredding clothes.

I seriously wish I could rescue that poor puppy! And am having fantasies of no more Toxic Troll in my life - but then what of Feral Forger SD21, with no drivers license and no job? So, for now Im careful about my fantasies...

The good news is that DH tested negative for COVID.

And Munchkin and I, right before she left for her time with TT, we had a really great heart to heart talk. She shared much of her experiences with TT, and her feelings. I just listen. Oh, and she shared that she has recently looked at her mothers facebook feed, and was appalled and disgusted at the VERY inappropriate things posted there. It was surreal. Ive known for a long time that her mother is very trashy with her social media, using it to troll for guys, sort of a clumsy dance of innuendo, certainly not meant for kiddos. 

A lot more was said, but its pretty much the same things...how she cannot say anything positive about me because it will be twisted. She said this over and over again...I understand her need for walking on eggshells and now shes gaining more of an understanding of her mothers true illness (not talking about the cancer, and who even knows if its for real...)

Fingers crossed for a Merry Christmas this year. Poor kiddo had it rough LAST year with her mother being homeless...

JRI's picture

It will be interesting to see what 2021 brings for TT.  I think you said she told DH she has a brain tumor?  Maybe it moved from her stomach or vice versa?

CLove's picture

I guess it was always stomach. And shes big in that area, so its likely. Shes always eating fast food and drinks heavily.

Im VERY happy to think of what 2021 has to bring US. Toxic Troll, I just hope that she stops beating on the puppy.

tog redux's picture

An anonymous call to the ASPCA is in order. They will go check out how the puppy is being treated. They have a much higher standard of care than CPS does.  Long ago I worked with a family where the kittens were removed, but the children were left.

CLove's picture

Without implicating Munchkin? No one else would know of this.

tog redux's picture

Ah, I went back and read it again - read it at first as she was posting about beating her puppy on Facebook, but that's not right, I guess.  That does make it tough.

That woman should not have a husky. They need tons of exercise and you know she's not giving enough.

CLove's picture

That woman should not have anything living that would depend on her for anything...

StepUltimate's picture

Plenty of equally parasitic pets I mean pests that could be appropriate for old TT. 

Exjuliemccoy's picture

Hmmm, a barking/ howling dog complaint to Animal Control might get the ball rolling, Clove. Perhaps you can claim to be another tenant in TT's apartment complex? You must have the address. Not sure what the procedure is for your city, but my county has a website that takes complaints. 

CLove's picture

We joke and call her the tweedle. After all the hijinx over the years and ridiculous drama.

Im seriously considering calling about the dog, however. No funny things there. Poor puppy in a dark dank disgusting apartment. Munchkin tells me she cant walk around barefoot its too gross...and now Feral Forger is baaaaaaack.

MissK03's picture

"Munchkin tells me she cant walk around barefoot its too gross"

WTF. Poor Munchkin. I feel for her. She's stuck because "it's her mom." I hate how some mothers (like TT)  get away with this stuff because they are the "mother." Granted munchkin is only 14 but, even into adult ages when people cut of their toxic "mothers" you get society telling you ...."but she's your mommmm." If someone cuts off their toxic father society will more then likely agree with said person.  Views are so twisted. 

As for the dog, I'd make a report. Poor pup. Claim to be a neighbor and you highly recommend a wellness check for the dog. 

CLove's picture

Yes, indeed. Shes the MOM and the father is less than nothing, unless something is needed.

Livingoutloud's picture

If she is beating a dog up, then neighbors must hear dog howling or whimpering or barking. Surprised no one called. Someone  has to call 

who has the primary residence? Wouldn't SD have her address in the school system? And surely her dad must know her address? 

CLove's picture

Gosh I hope that poor puppy isnt getting beat up that much. Munchkin kind of minimized it to once or twice.

DH doesnt know the apartment number, or numeric address, just where its located.

Khalua is her name. send kind thoughts her way.

Livingoutloud's picture

You have access to her school info such as grades, address is on the same portal. Whatever you use to log in to see her grades, that's what you use to see her address. If you can't, you DH can have access to her address and he should. If something happens, he doesn't know his own kid's address. It's strange. And if one drives there, they can see building numbers. He should go and look it up 

I don't know if she beats her often or once or twice. You said she is beating her dog up. That's animal abuse. Kind thoughts of strangers won't stop it. Reporting abuse might stop it. If your SD makes it up or minimizes or exaggerates it, doesn't matter. Authorities could and should investigate 

Rags's picture

We called CPS regarding my SIL when she was about 15.  My IL's home was getting close to qualifying for an eluside of borders.  Nasty dirty, no food, SIL left home sone for weeks on end.  

CPS was useless.  They indicated that she was old enough to clean the house if it was that bad and old enough to get a job in order to buy food for herself.

I feel bad for Munchkin and the puppy.

Catmom024's picture

Is she even allowed to have a husky at her apartment? In my area as long as an animal has shelter and food and water, Animal Control won't do anything.

What a horror show.