You are here

Tomorrow, the teenager comes back - as well as my depression and anxiety

MrsCancer1973's picture

Honestly, I just want to say fuck it, but financially, I cant afford this house on my own.

I hate to admit this but I am unhappy, but I don't know what exactly is making me unhappy...my anger and resentment, the fat ass skid and his sister (she doesnt live with us), and tried sending me a friend request on FB - dunno why when she HAS to know I can't stand her, my trust issues in my husband talking with other women on FB, and I am assuming about our personal shit, hell, all of it, and on top of a depression,I just want to give up on everything. This site isn't even of help anymore. I have no fucking support from anywhere.

I hate and fuck my life

im tired of talking to counselors, they really dont give a shit nor do I think they can help me. I've suffered long enough with this goddamn depression. Its not meant for me to be happy and find peace in this life.

And no im not being a goddamn drama queen - well thats what the husband told me..good thing we arent legally married, dont think i want to now anyway.

Disneyfan's picture

Do you work? If so, walk away. Find an apartment you can afford on your own and move on with your life.

MrsCancer1973's picture

Thanks for all the suggestions, believe me, I have thought of all of them and thought of anything else that maybe I could do to prevent me from resorting to leaving. I do love my husband, and he also told me that its me that is delaying us getting legally married - which I am not, I just haven't brought it up. With the house its no big thing, it isn't my house anyway, but I just cannot afford to live where I am and then having my daughter change schools. I have been reading A LOT about not only disengaging and disassociating. I haven't tried it but I was think that maybe I could practice it and give it a shot?

FB is my venting outlet. And I vent a lot about the skids - not by name but I vent. Well hubby took it upon himself to "share" all the venting I was doing, put it on his FB page for everyone to see, including his kids, hence in my opinion, starting shit. I called him out on that and we got into this big blow up. I said I have no one to vent to, and that is my outlet. This is the only place I get support and you re-posted shit from my page that you knew would cause some sort of controversy ( we do not share the same friends on FB). Why would you do that.
His response was that I pissed him off.

Da Fuq! Soooooooooooooooooooooo, why didn't you just tell me that instead of being a passive aggressive asshole and post that shit on there, as well as articles of when your spouse does not give you sex.

He accused me of witholding sex because he thought that it was my way of punishing him for not putting his foot in this kids ass.
No, asshole. Im not giving you any ass because I am DEPRESSED because of your KID and the bullshit he knows he can do and get away with it, and all I can do is fume, bitch about it, get bitched for bitching about it, and then be more pissed. I just mentally shut down.

The SD18 lives / her BF20, neither works and hubby pays their rent and all their bills, even bought her a brand new SUV - I get it, because I told him that I refuse to have her disrespectful racist comment making ass live up here with her loser BF and expect us to take care of their raggedy asses.

The SS16 is just smart mouthed, spoiled, always wanting his dad to buy shit for him, when he gets mad he throws fits, left a hole in the wall cause my him smashing his head against it. Dude has more mental issues than Aspergers - I think he is crazy like his mamma. The large fucker has missed 11 days of school since August. I mean, really?!?!?

I'm sick of both his kids and hubby knows this.Hell his daughter tried to friend me on FB, maybe for her relatives on her mothers side to harass me more - at one time when they found out that I was the new GF, they started "following" me on FB - I was like WTF is up with these hillbillies and their stalking? I had to cuss their moms sister out for one time sending me a text message - dont know how the hell she got my phone #

The last drama queen episode just left me feeling depressed. After the SS16 and I had an almost physical altercation about fucking dishes (I suggested to his father that he does nothing around this house but eat, sleep, shit, eat, eat and play on his XBox) that he needs some chores to be assigned to him. When hubby was showing him how to load the dishwasher, we assumed he didn't know how to, hence hubby showing him, the son stated "I did this at moms house (A shock to me because I thought they were all lazy fucking pigs from the look of his ex-wifes house - im no clean freak but there is a difference between clutter and plain fucking nasty) and then his son , again, in the past I cussed his son out regarding respecting his dad and talking to him with respect, he again talked to his dad disrespectfully by saying "Fuck You". Keep in mind he has Aspergers syndrome, which everyone says thats his excuse of the way he is. I get that, but there is Aspergers and being an asshole, and he was being the latter clearly.

I lost it.

When I yelled out don't you ever talk to him like that, he went on and said "Fuck you too"

I became unglued.

I'm 5ft 7 and the boy is at least 6ft3 and 250 - I was all up in his face DARING him to lay a hand on me.

He saw in my eyes that I wasn't playing and kept talking shit, and I admit that I said some dastardly things to really piss him off, for all the pissing off he has done for me over the months. I said, "You dont do shit around here but eat and play games, you cant even wipe your own ass right leaving SHIT on the toilet! I'm you smell, you have a smart assed mouth and basically you act like your dead crazy mother"

I do not, I swear, remember saying "dead" on the crazy mother remark - DH said I did.

He stormed out giving me the finger and crying saying to his dad that he was just kidding when he said "Fuck you" (no he wasn't) and then ran outside and was yelling "(MY FULL NAME) is a crazy fucking bitch"
That pissed me off, I opened the front door and yelled out "Yeah I'm crazy like you and ya mammay, bitch" and slammed the door.

See, he can talk all this shit, and not expect anyone to say shit back to him - well he got me all fucked up because you talk shit to me like you're grown, be able to handle my verbal assholeness like you're grown.

He later told his counselor that he "felt like a prisoner in the house" and hubby told me that he thinks that he is scared of me now. I was like ain't this a bitch.

Well good.
Maybe the MF will start cleaning, obeying rules, quit sneaking low-lifes in my house ( I got robbed because of him sneaking ppl in the house after we told him no company) smoking weed in the house, eating 25 times a day, leaving plates and shit all in his room, having to open the windows in his room because it STINKS in there, smells like asshole and jacking with his junk all day, just a shitload of annoyances that even hubby says irritates him. Well, he needs to show this MF who the boss is in this house, and it sure as hell ain't him, but he think he can run this MF!

Can one totally disassociate and disengage with a skid in the house when they live with you 24/7? Because I have, nor never will have any maternal feelings for these kids. These kids and hubbys family don't like me and the kids just disrespected me from day one - and thats fine, fuck them too.

I'm tired of crying, being angry and crying.
Our appointment w/ our marriage counselor is soon, so maybe I can just vent my feeling out there.

I'm truly uncertain about everything.