You are here

Today's top FIVE Annoying SK Habits

time2live's picture

Top Five Annoying things your step kid did today?
Here's mine:
1 - SS10 repeatedly asked for crackers, which I have to hide or he will devour them
2 - SD6 has to talk back everytime i give her an order
3-SD6 says SOMETHING to me EVERY TIME I WALK IN THE ROOM. it's either an annoying question or a nonsense observation. And if I don't respond like a kindergarten teacher, she seems thrown off.
4 - eating using a placemat but still messing up the table
5 - Using ANY dead space when people are not talking to start talking about absolutely NOTHING. It's never allowed to be quiet, must always be talking at all times.

epgr's picture

top 5.. hmm got me thinking can I narrow it down to just 5??

1. SD11,who was up my ass 2 wks ago,refuses to speak to me, or acknowledge I have said anything to her
2. SS13 spent a solid 35 mins in the shower, and managed to "forget" to wash his hair
3. If I do not make ss13 plate and serve it to him he will not eat, then tells everyone he is hungry bcause I wouldnt let him eat
4. SD, who is not speaking to me, will slam her plate around getting food on it when I do not make it and serve it to her.
5. Neither of them know how to say please or thank you
5.5. they are both pissed at their dad who is getting me a purple computer for my bday, they believe their dads money should be spent on them, not me

ugh I was on a roll..