You are here

Someone escaped!

wth was I thinking's picture

I was talking with the lady that works in the office across the hall from me this morning. She told me how her daughter just kicked out her boyfriend because of his two unruly brat sons. They sounded like serious little bastards to me. I told her to congratulate her daughter, for standing up to that shit, and best wishes for her to move on to someone without kids!

ctnmom's picture

Good for her! Guess he'll have to find another live in babysitter/ bottle washer. }:)

Patsy's picture

I hope she didn't waste much time with him! Good for her to put a stop to it! I hope her mom is over the moon about it.

She is, she hated them too. One of them told her (lady I work with) 'fuck you!' so she said she washed the kids mouth out with soap. I love it! The kids are 1st and 2nd grade. I guess the dad got kind of bent out of shape about that, she said, my house, my rules. They are not welcome here anymore if you will not discipline them. And yes, he used the daughter (gf) as a live in baby sitter. Naturally, lol.

frustratedstepdad's picture

Boy if a kid ever said that to me, they would have to call Child Protective Services because I would FUCK that kid UP. That's not something that naturally comes out of a kids mouth, that type of behavior is learned. He would never, EVER say that to me again. Good for both the mom and daughter!

Lady I work with is very old school southern, she doesn't put up with anybody's bullshit, haha.

frustratedstepdad's picture

Just the computer? Oh hell no. You need to take it as step further and issue your own punishment, because your DH obviously doesn't have the guts to administer discipline. Make him do all kinds of chores too and if he doesn't, start taking away other stuff.

If your DH complains about it, you need to put him on "punishment" too. Kids only do what they are allowed to get away with.

Optimistic Soon to Be Step Mom's picture

LOL

Good for her! That wouldn't have worked out for the kids or her.