You are here

Skids come cranked up

HadEnoughx5's picture

I hate having the skids after they have been with BM for 5 days. When they come over, especially SS11 who is ADHD and aspergers, they are negative and some how we, BF and I are to blame for everything. BM was successful in alienating SD12 from her BF and she's working the boys.
SS11 was just diagnosed with high cholesterol and over weight. I took him to his annual physical and spoke with Dr. about his diet and how limited his food choices are. That's what prompted her to do a blood test. BM in the past told the Dr. he eats like a normal kid, eats fruits and veggies etc. Ahh NO! He eats strickly carbs and dairy with a very small amount of protein.

Tonight, SS11 states out of no where..."By the way, I got most of my cholesterol problems from your house". AND "I need $15.00 for a cross country shirt or else I can't be in cross country"

All Crap from BM. I asked SS11, why didn't mom give you money? He gave some excuse, so I replied "You mean your mom didn't want to give you money".

SS11 talks non stop, is negative and complains about everything!!!! He's been with me for 4.5 hours and I'm ready for the looney bin. 4 more days but whose counting!?! :sick:

BSgoinon's picture

YUCK, I would be so tempted to slap those words out of his mouth. Really? Cholesterol problem is from your house?? Because you guys shove the crap he eats down his throat? I don't think so. PAS Parroting!! I would literally tell him "boy you sound more and more like your mom every day".