You are here

a reply on another post got me thinkin

onebright1's picture

Someone on another post said that 'until the skids can stop treating her so badly she was disengaged.' close to that anyway.
When I read that I thought. Um hell no. Even if they started acting like Saitns from now on out. I wouldn't reengage. Too many nails in the fence. Even if they pull all the nails out, the holes are still there.... Just sayin.... Nope won't do it.

Kes's picture

I have honestly never felt a moment's inkling to re-engage with my SDs in the last 9 years. Well, hold on - I suppose technically I did re-engage in May when SD17 was verbally abusing my DH and I tried to step in - unsuccessfully, and I just got a load of abuse myself. Which just confirmed my feeling that disengagement was permanent. I do say "Hello, how are you?" to them when they arrive for SKIDs weekend. But I don't really give a shit how they are. Wink

bi's picture

i'm with you. sometimes burned bridges can't be rebuilt. sd has done something unforgivable to me and never owned her behavior or words. no matter what she does from here on out, that will always be there. even if she apologized, it won't erase what she did. i will never allow her to be a part of my life again. no ifs, ands, or buts about it!

bi's picture

OMG. we have the same sd, but mine is 20 and was almost 17 when she did what she did. i don't know how well you know my story, but she f'g overjoyed when i had a miscarriage! i do not understand that kind of evil. if she hates me and she's throwing a party because fdh left me, fine. but celebrating the death of a baby? evil beyond words. apparently they forget that this is also their dad's child and their sibling. or maybe they don't forget. maybe that's exactly what their problem is. jealousy. don't want daddy to have a new family. don't want daddy to have a new child. too bad. he already has a son with me and she can't do anything about it!

Myself's picture

I have to say...laughing over a miscarriage is too morbid and shocking...even for someone as macabre as me. And why the hell would she post it on twitter for everyone to see? That's dumb. She should have wrote it in her little personal diary as one of those terrible secrets that no one should ever know about.

bi's picture

mine didn't announce it publicly, but she sat in the backseat and giggled and fucked off with her bf, laughing the whole time while i sat up front bawling and bleeding my baby away. this was after her blowing up about me being pregnant at all and acting like we did something horrible to her by getting pregnant, and trying to guilt trip us about all the things she wouldn't get now. things she wasn't going to get anyway. i lost my baby and she still didn't get a car paid for by us, so what was the point? she's just a jealous bitch and can't stand to not be the center of attention and if a baby has to die for her to feel like she's getting enough attention, that's what should happen as far as she's concerned. now she's pregnant and expects me to be happy for her and involved and "helping" her. i have a better idea-rot in hell, bitch.

maybe now some people will understand why i don't care if she falls off the face of the earth. i don't care what happens to her, i don't care how she's doing, i don't care if i never see her again. am i really supposed to?

bi's picture

thank you. i hate her more than anything. i would like to get to a place of just not giving a shit, but i'm not there yet. i still HATE her with a burning, bleeding passion. i would not care if something truly horrible happened to her.

bi's picture

i don't think she's trying to rub it in. i think she thinks if i see her big and pregnant, i'll feel guilty about not being there for her and i'll give in. dumb bitch has no idea how wrong she is!

Frustr8d1's picture

OMG! That is just too horrible for words! I would never re-engage with that one. What a horrible person! Some people are truly beyond any help and I'm glad you won't waste your time on that one.

bi's picture

thank you. i am done with her. have been for a while. she can't seem to figure it out. thinks she's never wrong. i'm wrong for not getting over it, but she's not wrong for doing it. stupid bitch. i really hope karma gets her good.

bi's picture

the bitch accuses me of holding a grudge because i won't just forget about what she did and jump head first into her pregnancy. if i was holding a grudge, i wouldn't have been decent to her at all over the past 3 years. dumb ass. it's not about a grudge, it's about not giving 2 shits about her or what happens to her. but she'll twist it around to make herself feel better and to make it seem like she is a victim, once again. no worries of forgiveness here! there's nothing to forgive when you just plain despise someone!