You are here

Paybacks are a B*tch aren't they EW? Ha Ha Ha

AngelCakes's picture

I have always liked to think that I have done my best maintaining a good relationship for my SS sake with his mom. I liked to have thought that ater 4 years she was slowly moving on and was finding something else to do other then sh*t on our lives. I liked to think that....

Recently I had done over my fair shares worth of fundraising for my SS's daycare, which I was really excited to do something for him without having to fight for the priilage. It was a findraiser for cards, calendars & chocolates that kind of thing. Well a few weeks later when the items arrived my FH went and picked up the box of all the itms for me to bring to work to give to all my employess who purchased the items.

Well suprise suprise if there wasn't a nice gift inside the big box of Christmas goodies. There were 20 fully labeled, stuffed beyond belief envelopes filled with pictures of their dating years, their wedding, their honneymoon (oh yeah nudes and all), first home, her preganancy, and any other memory she could fit in there. So there I was with all my staff there looking at this box... I think a small mob was about to form b/c they are all well aware of the "wonderful" antics she loves to pull. Now what I wanted to do was frame that sexy picture of her in the hottub naked from her honneymoon and frame it and give it back to her...I wanted to soooo badly... but we are in the middle of going to court for shared custody of thier son so I had to really watch my steps, so instead I wrote a letter....it read:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EW

I just wanted to thank you for giving us the box of calendars and chocolates from SS’s school fundraiser. There were a couple items missing but there were notes acknowledging that they would be delivered at a later date and the girls are fine with that and are happy with what they ordered. They have also expressed their want to help in any other fundraising that the school may provide for SS so feel free to pass anything on.

However I wanted to let you know personally how disrespectful and inappropriate I thought it was to be passing on that box full of labeled past memories into our home. No matter what your intention may have been it was extremely inconsiderate to have sent them to our home. Your memories perhaps should have been placed into a photo album for SS because one day he may ask what life was like when his mom and dad were together however that was not the case. Having not told FH about your intention to give him these pictures and having placed them in the box with all the fundraising items, all of my employees were there to witness 20 fully labeled envelopes filled with your old honeymoon pictures, family holidays, your pregnancy, and first home together along with all the holidays and trips you shared when what they expected were chocolates, calendars and note pads.

I could understand the pictures of his truck when it rolled over, I can even understand old pictures of him and his family because they would mean a lot to him to have for safekeeping. What I cannot understand is why years after your separation you would feel he would want pictures of you, your honeymoon (especially you naked in the hot tub), your pregnancy and anything that would resemble his past relationship with you. Did you honestly expect him to accept these pictures with a feeling of obligation to keep them?

I would appreciate that in the future all of your mementos, photos, or anything else be disposed of in an appropriate manner if you no longer want to keep them…..may I recommend your closest garbage can?

I like to think that you and I have maintained a good relationship since we have met because I do respect you as SS’s mother and an individual. However I would appreciate the same respect especially when it comes to my family and my relationship with FH because they are my number one priority.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that this was the high road I needed to take to show what a nutcase she really is. I certainly hope that this is something that we can use in court when the time comes. And I sure as hell hope that it made her feel like and idiot and a jackass for pulling such a stupid move....I hope.....

stepping up's picture

Bravo! Good on you for handling the situation so well. Some people just can't let go of the past. Reminds me of the time BM sent over her wedding dress for sd to parade around in lol. You should be most proud of yourself. The frame is a great idea send it with a thank-you card once court is over.

NCMilGal's picture

Because ignoring her antics might be the best bet. Like a stalker or a bully, I'd bet BM is looking to get a reaction. Any reaction. When you notice her, it lets her know that she has to poke at you x number of times to annoy you, or escalate to y level to get you to say something.

Ignoring her is not "taking the high road" or "being the better person" it's refusing to play her games.

But it feels good to finally actually say something, doesn't it?

~Trish

bewitched's picture

"To Thine Own Self Be True" William Shakesphere

I would've never been able to be that high-minded if that happened to me. I'd probably have written something like-oh, my co-workers got a great laugh over your naked hot tub photos. Have you been able to do anything about those (insert saddlebags, big gut, thunder thighs, boobs needing either implants or a breast lift). And I would've just had a blast with it. Then would come the nearest lighter.

You are most definately a better person than I.

AngelCakes's picture

Oh trust me ladies there was nothing more on my mind then taking them to a photo place and blowing it up and leaving it somewhere or perhaps making them christmas cards and sending them to random people. The best would have been putting them onto a online dating site and pray to god that some sucker out there would bite the line and call her on it lol... dreams these were. It took alot for me to be able to say something, nobody ever calls her on her random acts and now it was definetly time to do so, or else I know that she would get worse.

Don't worry ladies fuels been added to the fire.... we just bought the house next door to the one where she first started her oh so wonderful marriage to my husband...and he hasn't told her yet...something to the likes of "oh yeah you can just pick him up here on Sunday...you know the address right?" Ha Ha Ha

Harleygal's picture

that I assembled all her photos including the nudies on the nearest bulletin board at work and let all the employees improve upon their dart throwing skills. Or maybe that you posted them on YouTube for the world to see. I would tell her "thanks for the laugh - I really needed it today".

I can't believe she did that. What a freak!

"OCD sucks"
Habit and routine have an unbelievable power to destroy.
--Henri de Lubac

Tara12's picture

I would have made them in to a collage - like you used to do when you were a kid in grade school, wrapped it up in a box and sent it to her job - with the name of the owner on it. I get more and more evil as I go through this bottle of wine...:)