You are here

Our little man has arrived!

lorlors's picture

I just wanted to share with my fellow StepTalkers that our little son arrived today as planned. Healthy and happy. I am absolutely delighted with him and can’t stop looking at him!

I should probably come with a MamaBear neon warning sign now too. Stepkids Beware! Haha.

sunshinex's picture

Congrats!! 

It's a beautiful thing, isn't it? How such a little person arrives and suddenly everything is different, in a good way? I remember taking a nap after birth with my son, and when we woke, it was such an intense feeling of "wow, i'm a mother now, nothing will ever be the same"

<3 

shamds's picture

take it easy as best you can and focus on you both first. Steplife is hard enough it easily gets overwhelming with bubs arrival too so just focus on you too and ignore the stepcrap going on. I did this with my 2nd child and it made me cope better

caitlinj's picture

Congratulations! You are braver than me! After being around my bf and his kids there is no way I would have a child with him. Don’t even get me started. I don’t know how people raise a child while having the jealous step kids around to deal with having a spouse who has little money or time to raise another one but congrats!

TogetherForever89's picture

So happy for you! 

Curious to know how your relationship with your SKs change, if it does at all. For now, enjoy your bundle of joy!!

lorlors's picture

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I give way less of a flying effer what stepkids think of me or the baby. 

I have even less time for any of their bratty, spoilt crap.