You are here

OT Thank you for your supoort!!!

Cara1128's picture

I am feeling very grateful right now.
Your support is raising my self esteem and keeping me sane.
Thank you!Thank you! Thank you!

Acratopotes's picture

pleasure, once you are fully recovered and very confident about your situation.....

I will teach you how to mess with a skid... best game ever

Cara1128's picture

Lol.. Right now I just want to mess with BM1 ...once that is done my schedule is wiiideee open

Acratopotes's picture

}:) }:) }:) I can teach you that as well lol.....

Aergia was BM's little spy in the house, every time I bought something new, BM simply had to buy that as well, I never knew about it and it never bothered me, I believed Aergia when she told us, her mother wanted nothing to do with her, SO believed it as well, but behind out back she was tattling to BM and talking crap...

I borrowed some curtains from a friend, I really liked, took off the ones in the kitchen and hanged the borrowed curtains.... just to see if I like it and how the house will look (BM had this thing about blinds and I hate blinds, I love curtains)

Then a day later we had to pick something up from people living across BM - dang, the same exact curtains was hanging in BM's kitchen, I kept quiet, took the ones off in our kitchen and replaced it with total different ones, SO asked me why cause he sort of liked it, Aergia simply lovvveeed it, I said, no makes the kitchen dark.... Aergia slipped and said, but mum likes it she even bought for her kitchen...

And that's when I started playing with their minds..... Aergia would tell BM about a new coffee table I bought, BM would go out and buy better things... I would simply return the borrowed furniture to the shop..... hahahaha 6 months of this and BM started telling Aergia to stop talking crap about our stuff she's lying....