You are here

OMG step teens!!!!

Stepmof3's picture

Nothing in the world makes miss sd 13 happy

she has love, lots of attention, both stable homes here with bd and bm, material things, good school, friends (that she is also constantly fighting with) we also teaxh her fair share of responsibility she has chores and etc!

i just dont get

she has a b i t c h y attitude all the time, like passive aggressive, rude, toxic, over the top, making everyone unhappy all the time (omg and in her period go to intensity 50 to 1000), everyone try to please the lil b i t c h my in laws us her brothers and sister its like no one teases her, but dhe walks around like she's royalty expecting everyone to feed her, serve her etc (shes a leo lol)

Its just v draining to live with someone like this, vampire of energy... I get myself day dreaming that she asks us to live permanently with bm lol

I try guys, I keep trying. Maybe teens are just challenging overall doesn't matter if Bio or Step...

just would like to have a bit of 'peace' at my own home, and some 'recognition' at least like, once in a blue moon... but I feel like she DRAINS MY ENERGY every time shes around! So toxic!

okay just needed to vent! Thanks yall - feel free to vent too so we can vent together lol

SeeYouNever's picture

She acts this way because people cater to it. If  everyone  ignored her attitude and didn't  play into desperately trying to please her when she's being a bitch then suddenly she would be a whole lot less bitchy. As long as there's one holdout and her family that is still a rewarding this bad behavior it will continue. So who is the culprit?

nappisan's picture

most teens go through a bit of bad attitude etc but this one is purely been catered to.  Everytime someone caters to her demands , its basically telling her that her behaviour is exceptible.  stop catering to her for anything ,, she will kick up a huge stink for quite sometime as now she is 13 , it has been trained into her for so long now its hard to change.  my-ex SS13 only got worse as by the time the bio parents realised they had created this demon , it was to hard to gain control .  good luck and disengage!

nappisan's picture

most teens go through a bit of bad attitude etc but this one is purely been catered to.  Everytime someone caters to her demands , its basically telling her that her behaviour is exceptible.  stop catering to her for anything ,, she will kick up a huge stink for quite sometime as now she is 13 , it has been trained into her for so long now its hard to change.  my-ex SS13 only got worse as by the time the bio parents realised they had created this demon , it was to hard to gain control .  good luck and disengage!

Rags's picture

And you tolerate this?  And more importantly, you tolerate the idiot parent that helped create this?

smh

Why exactly do you tolerate any of this?  What about the failed, man, husband and father who created this shit storm is so attractive?

Dogmom1321's picture

SD10 is the exact same. The other day she decide to tell me "I don't think you look good in that color." I looked at her and walked away. 

It came up later in conversation with DH. 1. It's rude and you don't tell someone they don't look good in something ESPECIALLY if they didn't ask. 2. SHE looks messy and disgusting all the time, but I say nothing, because it's not polite. Unbrushed hair, stained clothes, etc. 

Of course SD had a manipulative come back "So you don't want me to be honest with you?"

*rolls eyes" When the bitchy attitude comes out. I ignore. I think she is starting to get the hint that if I don't respond, she should stop talking. 

What brats.