You are here

OMG! BM just doesn't get that she needs to leave school business alone!

True mom's picture

I just got access to my kids information via the web and low and behold I find MY children are listed as living at DH ex wife's address!!! WTF!!! Apparently she asked for the address to be changed at SS10 school so she could get copies of report cards mailed to her. OK first of all, she shouldn't be changing anything regarding SS10 & SD16 since they live with us and she is kept informed of their grades anyway. Second, she f'd it all up on my kids, listing their primary address as hers! The last thing this woman needs is anything regarding my children. Luckily my kids school knows me very well, as I am there all the time and they fixed it today, but the fact that my kids information was jacked with in the first place pisses me off beyond belief.

Jouma's picture

I feel your pain. I'd raise hell if BM did that to us. She has changed info on skids info at school, which she had no right to do--we have custody. She has taken advantage of our court order not being signed yet, and she is screwing up schools, docs, dentists, everything she can get her hands on-I guess so we will have to go clean up her mess once the order is in our hands.

True mom's picture

Oh yes this is a woman that lives off unemployment, thinks $100 a month is enough to support 2 kids. But makes sure her nails are done and she has her cigarettes. AND!!! Let's see since she doesn't work and hasn't really in almost 2 years, can someone please explain to me why skid's haven't been taken to get their teeth cleaned in 1 1/2 years!!! Mine have gone 3 times since then. So of course I will be doing that to, since I provide the insurance I might as well be the one to follow through since that lazy POS won't.

Persephone's picture

Does your school have second mailing addresses? DH & I are primary parents/addresses and our exes receive mailings also. They also get their own sets of school event tickets mailed, calendars...etc... The second mailing is a blessing: we do not have to remind them of the who, what,where and whens..

caregiver1127's picture

That was just wrong of BM - she should have been placed as the second address or just for the Skids - they live with you and she is the alternate one - luckily the school knows you and was able to change back - schools should not be changing addresses unless they check with you first as well - did she pretend to be you - if that is the case I would be pissed!

True mom's picture

I got it straightened out, but BM should have discussed with DH before going and doing this. Instead she does what she always does, changes things and doesn't tell anyone and then it causes issues, then tells us she doesn't care. Clerical or not, it affected my childrens records and I'm not cool with that. Especially considering a month has passed since she did it and I had no idea. She does not need copies of my children's information, report cards, etc...