You are here

If he only kept it in his pants 8 years ago!!!!!!

SummerMomma719's picture

Ugh!! If only he would of kept it in his pants 8 years ago I wouldn't have to be dealing with this shit!!! I know, I know, I chose to be with him knowing he has a kid. Just having a rough night and wanted to get that out.

herewegoagain's picture

I used to think the same…I think we all get it and understand…but, nowadays I don't think that anymore…I just think "if only I hadn't been so stupid to get involved with a man with a kid when I had my whole life ahead of me and no kids…" ugh

grievingsm0184's picture

TOTALLY!

grievingsm0184's picture

I feel the same way...
especially since he claims it was a "she was just there and i wanted some" deal!

Orange County Ca's picture

Bingo: how many step-parents are there because their opposite needs help either financially or cook, maid, chauffeur set aside sex worker and all for freeeee.

Seriously consider your true role in his life. Love of a lifetime or nanny with benefits.

Take a gander at this article linked below if you seriously think you're the love of his life:

http://steptogether.org/disengaging.html

justthegirlfriend13's picture

I just wish my BF would have known where his balls were when he was married and told his ex No like he has no problem telling me No now.

Even though they were married, the bitch decided that she didn't want to work and he allowed it so of course when a woman has nothing else better to do, they decide that they want to play susie homemaker and have babies. Instead of telling her to get a job, he just gave in to her decision (yes, it was her decision to have them, not his...he just gave in to whatever she wanted) to have 1....and then have a 2nd as well! BF told me that he would have been happy to be child-free and does regret it now, but too late!

When they finally divorced, she realized she had to actually get a job (gasp!) lol and now has trouble keeping those jobs because of her attitude and personal problems.