You are here

I get this blah feeling when I know skid is coming over :(

Crazyness's picture

Do you? And how do you manage to keep your head up? Ugh! :sick:

alwaysanxious's picture

Well, sometimes wine. When its more than blah, xanax. Lately, I've started leaving when they are here and going out with my friends. I ignore SD as much as possible (except for common courtesy, hello, how are you, goodbye- the last one is my favorite). Lately, i've had to revert to therapy. I'm not sure I can be much help Biggrin

In all seriousness, maybe go away and do your own thing? It seems to make me less frustrated with them. Cause I'm not around.

3798HH's picture

Xanax.. deffinatly!!.. I asked my Dr for it for that reason in general.. evidently its common thing cause shes like why do you feel you need it.. my reply.. I have a 6yr old SS... she just wrote the Rx with no futher explaination needed lol!... I just say I have to go somewhere or I wanna go shoping for new clothes, shoes, bra, etc.. even thou I never buy anything.. I just say I couldnt find anything I liked... usually Im just out driving around, killing time.. but I'm in my blah moment until Friday morning when I see that wonderful schoolbus come by, pick up the monster and take him far away... for a week anyway! lol then next Friday I'd like to drain the oil in the bus just so it will break down and buy me some time before he's back lol!!