You are here

Poster made by SD12....don't know what to think

jojo68's picture

SD12 made a poster for her father...it said "Please take us (her friends who had been there all weekend)where I asked you to take us and buy us what I asked...I love you" What I just don't know what to think of was the picture drawn at the bottom...She draws on the level of a 1-2 grader and imagine a picture she has drawn of her and her father enclosed in a heart with him handing her money :jawdrop: I don't know if I haven't been in the young girl game in a while and that is just normal or that I should find this disturbing as I did!

bi's picture

OMG! :jawdrop: that is the worst exhibit of entitlement i have ever heard of! i drew a picture when i was in 1st grade (actually it was several that were made into a book for father's day) for my grampa, and one of them was of him giving me a dollar, but that was because he gave me a dollar almost every time he saw me, not because that's all i saw him for!

and this kid is 12? holy shit. i don't even know what to say. i'm sitting with an expression that i can feel on my face. just stunned and horrified.

if i could pick my jaw up long enough to speak, i would tell dh that no way in hell should he be taking her anywhere or buying her anything. she just showed him what she sees him as. an atm and chauffer.

jojo68's picture

Yes mam...that is exactly like it is. She treats him worse than anyone I have ever seen being treated by someone who thinks of her as his whole world.

jojo68's picture

She lives with us full time...he actually thought it was cute :? BM is exactly the same way....scary but I think he thinks it is normal for her to be this way.