You are here

Tell me about your holiday with adult skids......do they go like this one???

Hatecopycats's picture

Don't know what made me think of it.....maybe because Easter in coming up soon.

Last Easter we had Easter at my house...DH was still recovering from his stem cell transplant and I invited his family for dinner.

It was not his year for skids,,,,,,however SD 21 just had to come because " I haveeeee to talk to Daddddddyyyyyy"

SD 21 texted me to remind me she was a vegetarian and I would need to make some extra sides so she would have enough to eat.....I ignored her text but a few days later DH said she had called him and wanted him to remind me.....I typically would of been like " screw her, she can eat everything but the meat....there will be plenty of sides"

DH asked me to make her very specific favorites.....like a dumb ass I did.....I did it for DH...he had been so sick for so long I didn't want to be a bitch.

So I made LOTS of sides plus his mom and 2 sisters brought food too.

So this BITCH shows up and doesn't eat a FUCKING morsel of food!!!! Not one bite of anything!!! I could tell DH was very annoyed and he confronted her...her response...." I already ate at mom 's, I just came by to talk to you"
And.....the bitch never spoke a word to me, not hello, goodbye....nothing!
So why all the bullshit about extra sides and her not eating meat??? Such a trifling bitch!!

Anyway, we no longer speak to her anymore..l...DH hasn't spoke to her since October......don't know why I am posting this, but it still bugs me!!!

So anyway like this happen to you guys???

sandye21's picture

It sounds like she set you up - Drama Queen looking for a little action, using SM as scapegoat, using DH to let SM know her place. My SD went ballistic just before Christmas - she's not allowed in the house anymore so I SHOULD be over it, right? There are still times I think about how hard I tried for decades to change her opinion of me, and I realize how much of my time and energy was wasted. And, like you, I can feel my nostrils reaching out for my earlobes. It is taking time for it to sink in that things have changed and I will not have to deal with her immature, sadistic behavior anymore. But this is happening less and less as time goes by - something to look forward to. What I am going to do is every time I think of her I am going to force myself to think of something or someone more pleasant, more fun, unrelated. We have all known people who have come and gone in our lives and we thank our lucky stars we no longer have to deal with them. SD will just be added to the list. Good luck to you.

Hatecopycats's picture

You are right on....set me up and she is the biggest drama queen and manipulator . I have told DH if him and her ever have a relationship again, I support him but I will never allow her in my home again or attend anything she is at.....she is a twin of BM and I just won't associate with crazy or manipulative people.

I'm sorry you had to deal with it for decades....I never liked SD21 from day one.....when DH and I started dating she constantly needed reassurance that DH still loved her....it was pathetic....she was always snarky and rude to me. I mostly just avoided her, but after last Easter I had made up my mind....never again would I allow myself to be treated like that......lucky for us we haven't heard from her in months.....as far as I'm concerned I hope we never do again.

somerg's picture

i have a post i put up in here about skids beign selfish butt heads, (read it) happened a year ago, and they are fixing to get their "pay back" in july when we go to a wedding WITHOUT THEM immature on my part? dont really give a shit any more, (my post will explain it)

dodgegal05's picture

Not sure, this past christmas we got everyone cards and gift cards. we got 2 cards back, only one gave gifts. the one card we got said "im glad you found *My name. I am glad you are happy" but ended with merry christmas dad...I was mentioned only bc their step grandma wrote them a letter about shutting their step dad out bc of me. All of our cards said merry christmas to everyone (boyfriends, families, spouses) So this year we are not doing gift cards to adult skids. only to step grandkids. They skids do not come around for holidays thankfully, i dont think they even want to be near me so if that keeps them away im okay with that. DF doesnt really care if the skids are here either.

purplehaze's picture

oh yessss!!! I can relate to what you have experienced. Just this past Christmas, my fiances youngest really showed her ass. It totally ruined what was left of Christmas day. I was furious with her rudeness. And everybody noticed it. Shes so upset because she wants so badly for him and her mom to get back together, and just hates that we have a happy family here, All because her mom is alone and cant get a man i suppose. We even invited the x to spend Christmas at our house! Now thats really goin beyond the boundaries, but thats the kind of person i am. I was also told not long ago that if me and my fiance have differences, then his 2 daughters take this info over to their moms house and gets their jollies from talkin about it or whatever. It makes me wanna throw up! I just want that girl to stay the hell away from me!