You are here

first phone call...

dodgegal05's picture

So my first phone call this morning interrupted me playing with the new puppy. I answered and a female voice asked for df by name. i say no he is at work. she says ok...so i ask who is calling so i could take a message. she says in a "you should of known" voice, his daughter. well he has 3 so i ask which one. We dont have caller id, they rarely call and if they do they usually call his cell so why should i know their voices? I asked what she needed and she says i needed his help so i let her know he is working all day and will be busy all day. she says in a snotty tone "okay, bye"
Sometimes i wish they were younger and in the house. i could put in a nanny cam and show df this crap...thank god my puppy is so cute.

adennis2011's picture

puppies are a great destresser/anti depressant/anger management. when i was going through my divorce my dog gave me the unconditional love I needed at that time. She is my therapy dog and she is kind of my husband's therapy dog, but we are getting a bulldog puppy that will totally be his therapy dog.