You are here

What is the world coming too

SweetMom's picture

I read a quote, "there's nothing new under the sun" by King Soloman. For years there's been craziness out there. When you get to be 41 you see a lot and have a fresh memory still, of your own child hood growing up. When h picked his daughter up and her half sister to tag along :sick: , they kept talking about how their mom allowed a little boyfriend of h bd12 over and they were alone in the room together. In the same sentences they talked about using Christmas monies to go into Victoria secrets to buy the buy 5 for 27.50. Then they giggled about buying thongs. That oldest girl age 15 now has been on birth control since she was 13. Now h didn't say much and it's not my place to say anything and I wont although I would like too. I've seen this train wreck before back when I was young. I had this friend that got to do whatever she wanted. By the age 16 she forgot to take birth control as any under 16 is careless, and got pregnant. She was basically an adult after having a child under 16 and got to do whatever she wanted, including shacking up with men. She got dependent on men which lead to her a life of drugs. I'm guessing the biological fathers took the kids away and she over dosed before her 30th birthday. That's the story her daughter told me that's now a young drop out mother. I don't understand because the Bm of these girls was raised in a descent home according to h and what I saw. The piece of work Bm lives in a two car garage behind the grandparents house with the two girls. Bm lets them do whatever they want. The 12 year old(h bio) has that she is 30 on her Facebook page . I'd love to report her but sure they would know it was me. It's just all unbelievable to see someone given the opportunity to throw their future away. That oldest girl ( not that it's any of my business) hasn't been to school in over a year. She claims she home schools while h daughter goes to regular school. Why would anyone pay money to a school that's not accredited when there's free education offered. They live in a garage with now 4 people because the Bm got married and he lives shacked up with them in a 1 bedroom garage made into a tiny apartment. Maybe that's why I'm hated so much by them because they have such small atmosphere and I live in a actual house with rooms. I don't know. The girls don't like their new step dad because he makes them wash dishes. You'd think they'd want to leave boys alone and study to get out of poverty .

notasm3's picture

I personally do not think that wearing thongs(even though I hate them) makes one a slut who is going to end up pregnant as a teen.

But teaching a girl that her worth is dependent on attracting males is wrong. A girl who thinks that offering sex enhances her value as a person is still pathetic even if she is wearing cotton granny pants.