You are here

Vasectomy reversal article

Sambolina1's picture

So I was perusing the interwebs today and came across this sweet little article: http://t.today.com/moms/beyond-miracles-after-vasectomy-reversal-identic...

Seems dad had a vasectomy in his first marriage. Second marriage, wife wanted a baby. Of course "she loves his kids like her very own. HA. But he got the reversal.

Sounds familiar to me. My husband got a vasectomy at 23, with two young children, and a rocky marriage. Of course the ex talked him into it. They were separated six months later. She figured she was the only golden uterus. Until I had a baby. And another. And another. Oh it would make her so mad.

my step kids are now "adults" and oh my, how my perspectives have changed over the years. It's only been in the past six months I had a huge awakening and realized that we were unable dabble and I was killing myself attempting to fix it all. So I just quit. I make no effort. Ahhhhhhhh, peace.

Anyway. I'd love to get in touch with this stepmom in about 12 years and see how it's REALLY going for her and the steps.