You are here

So over all of it! Lengthy...

rosie33's picture

I am so over the ex-wife and our PA state police. Over the past three years this "crazy" has done nothing but harass me and it even got to where she is harassing my 13 year old son. Back in March we told her we were planning a vacation to Mexico in August. We gave her the dates and let her know well in advance that was going to be his vacation with their two boys. At the end of March she accused my 13 year old of molesting her son (they got into an argument and he hit him in the balls). She took that to the cops, we were questioned as well as all four boys. Children in youth investigated us and in the end nothing came of it. No charges, nothing! She refused to give the boys back until we took her to court and she was forced to. Even after all investigations showed nothing, she ran around town calling my son a sexual predator to everyone she knows, called some of our neighbors and told them to keep their kids away from him and so on. In result of this, she refused to sign for the passports for our trip to Mexico. We came up with plan B. We decided to go to Puerto Rico, they didn't need a passport or birth certificates and they have nothing in their custody agreement in regards to informing one another if the kids are leaving the US. We didn't tell the kids and we didn't tell her. We were not going to chance her ruining yet another vacation. Two weeks before we go to PR, she informs us that she is taking her vacation the week after we get back from ours (she originally told us she was going in June) and that their flight leaves first thing Monday morning. Monday's are their switch days with the boys but they do not have a set time as to when that is. We booked our vacation in May and we weren't returning until Monday evening. We didn't think this would be a problem because she said she was going on vacation in June when we booked this. We didn't tell her there was going to be a dilema on Monday with her flights because we knew if we did, she wouldn't have given him the boys on time to make our flights. We decided we will tell her once we got the boys and arrived in PR safely, and we did. We explained to her that with her ruining our other vacation we were not going to risk this one either. She knew when we would be on vacation and when she booked hers she never asked us when we would be returning or anything, she just went ahead and booked her flights so I didn't feel bad. We told her the boys could get on a flight from San Juan and fly straight to Orlando to meet her and we would even pay for half! In the end she agreed, she had no choice BUT in the meantime she texted him hourly going off! Every other word was n*gger, asshole, piece of shit father, I was a slimy whore and she threatened to smash me the next time she sees me, my son was a faggot, child molestor, pervert etc….she was even texting her son on his phone telling him how much an asshole his dad was. I had already followed instructions from our state police in regards to her always texting my bf calling me names, threatening me and calling my son names - they said to send her a certified letter stating she is not to do that anymore, she received it and signed for it. As soon as we get home from our trip, we went to the police station. I had been told that if she threatened me again I could charge her with harrassment so I assumed that this was the last straw. Well come to find out, because we were in Puerto Rico they couldn't charge her, it was out of their jurisdiction. Yet she is the one that committed the crime here locally. Awesome. The kicker is the trooper had called her and told her to stop and she sent us a text saying she spoke to the nice trooper and once she explained everything he "did" to her over the past week the trooper said he couldn't blame her. I called the trooper three times and not once did he call me back. Lovely. So now we are getting a cease & desist letter written up by our lawyer to have her served with.

Yesterday was their day to switch and she had told us that he could get the boys at 8pm, the same time they got to Orlando the week before. He was cool with that. Well at 630 his son texted him and asked if he could come pick them up at her friends house. We didnt see it until we were leaving at 745 to get them at the designated pick up/drop off location which is her mothers house. She texted him and said they were at her friends house and she was giving him 10 minutes to be there, otherwise they were leaving. He said no, I am not coming to your friends house, you either bring them to the designated spot or you can meet me at the mcdonalds by my house. She said she wasn't going that way and she would just keep them for the night and use that as her day during his week. We had planned on filing for contempt if she hadn't said she was using that as her day. We were ok with that because that means we don't have to deal with her for the rest of the week too.

I am just SO over this woman, she is nothing but a lazy poor excuse as a mother. She doesn't work, lives at home, collects unemployment because she got fired for stealing pills as an RN at our hospital and has no intentions of getting a job anytime soon. All she does is harass us and she gets away with it every freakin time. She did say she will press child support when shes off unemployment but I told my bf to let her, they will force her to get a job and he already pays for health insurance anyway and possibly day care this school year.

rosie33's picture

Exactly! Thankfully some people do know her history and also know me and my bf personally and those people have come to me and said that they didn't believe her and knew she was a wack job which makes me feel better but then there are others, like my neighbor, who now give me dirty looks and her husband is related to my bf! Nice huh. He still talks to us and is nice but shes always giving me a look, even after I helped move them when lightning struck and caught the houses on fire. Guess all that went out the window from one phone call or email from the psycho. She even has a son who has issues mentally and she so quick to judge. I believe in karma though. So yes, unfortunately when you have a wack job of a BM like we do, ANYTHING will go. It's sad, because her son who she claims was the victim is 9 years old and she is plugging him and plugging him with so much bullcrap. She medicates them so much that anytime he has a symptom of ANYTHING he NEEDS medicine. Will ask and ask and ask. He had a cut in his mouth on vacation and said he needed to go to the ER! She is so quick to pump them with crap, at one point she wanted to put him on anxiety meds!!! So frustrating, I could literally go on and on for days.