You are here

sd13 and the christmas stocking

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

so, sd must have gotten razor-blade-happy the other day.

my stocking, which i have had since i was a baby, was discovered to be sliced in half-perfect cut. it had my name sown in it, and a bell, glitter, and obviously sentimental value.

did she admit it? nope. and she wasnt angry that she was accused either, which meant that she did do it. cause when u accuse sd of doing something she really didnt do, she gets mad and sometimes cries.

i really want to wreck something of value to her. i really do. but i wont. because then i will be just as low and stupid and mean-spirited as her evil ass.....

bf is upset as well, as he knows it meant alot to me. yeah its just a stocking, but it was MINE, and its like 30yrs old....

lil bitch.

planningMyEscape's picture

Ugh. I just want to lock all of my things up in a vault. My mom died earlier this year, and my Skids run around all of my x-mas stuff (most of which was either passed down from her, or she bought for me), and they have broken some of it. Little bastards. I've also fantasized about destroying their crap. }:)

ownedbypedro's picture

This just sickens me to no end. My ss 2 used to take my kids' toys and things and ruin them and then deny knowing anything about what happened. I don't recall he ever ruined anything of mine -- well, except for my very LIFE...

I'm so sorry about your Christmas stocking. Sad

Still Have Hope's picture

Take it to someone who sews and have it repaired. If you don't know anyone look up an alterations shop. Present the bill to her father. Suggest she work off her debt or forgo Xmas gifts in that amount to pay for her deed.

Auteur's picture

Suggest she work off her debt or forgo Xmas gifts in that amount to pay for her deed

Good idea, but how many of these guilty biodads will go for it? They'd rather believe that the Grinch snuck in and cut it in half and then would pay for the repairs themselves.

It would be hilarious to loosen the threads (seam ripper) on her fav pair of overly tight pants though :evil:

ctnmom's picture

CTBB broke a Limonges crystal cat my brother gave me. I don't think he did it on purpose but he was such an oaf and SOOO careless. I'm not a materialistic person but it was something beautiful from someone I love very much.