You are here

more than just the mini wifes

SugarSpice's picture

the sds are mini wifes and long demanded that i be my husbands mistress and take second place. dh gets angry and abusive when i protest.

now one of the minis has a bf that dh is turning into a best pal. he takes this young fellow alone on sporting and hunting outings, buys the young man sporting equipment, etc. at one such occasion the young man was eyeing some sporting equipment fondly, and dh bought if for him there on the spot. you can imagine the young mans surprise and delight. dh has a man crush on this young man as he is accomplished and athletic.

i think its inappropirate for dh to do this. this is not even his sil and there is not even and engagement. sd is only living with this man.

Rags's picture

My XMIL would do this with my XSIL's romantic interests and then when they had had enough of my XSIL my XMIL would go all repo on them and try to get the gifts back. If your master sportsman man crush daughters boyfriend has his way with her and then throws her away this could get ugly.

SugarSpice's picture

i can see this in the future. dh showeres the bf with gifts and hunting and fishing trips. dh brings all the equipment and licenses. dh also then cleans all the equipment afterward. what young man would not just at a free trip with sports, food and drinks, and a guide to boot!? i can only imagine what dh will feel if bf breaks up with sd.

jumanji's picture

Is he spending his money or yours? If the former and he pays his share of bills, why is it your issue?

SugarSpice's picture

its not my money but its humiliating to see a grown man get so starry eyed like a teenage girl.

SweetMom's picture

Let me guess, the boyfriend looks and reminds him of his self? That oldest girl introduced us to her boyfriend at the fair. I was shocked. Same eye color, hair, skin tone. It was a little weird. My SD11 done something weird to me too. She celebrated Our anniversary. She stold all our wedding photos and honey moon photos of her dad and made a little photo movie on facebook. The youngest one is bad Mini wife. When I get a new shirt or shoes she notices and demands to get the exact same thing. She also begs to sleep in the same bed with us and my husband makes her go to her own room. Step Parenting freaking sucks!

SugarSpice's picture

lol! sd bf is handsome, young, athletic and kind hearted. needless to say, dh is none of these nor ever had been. that is why i am in the mess i am in btw.

i agree that mini wifes are scary. at 11 it can still be because she is in the elektra stage of her life.

when the mini is 18 or in the 20s its downright scary, inappropirate and pathetic.