You are here

A lovely way to end the weekend

I am confused's picture

Now, I've just broken up with onagain/offagain and she's at her husband's (she filed divorce 6 months ago but he keeps delaying it) packing the sKids up for camp. She's staying at a neighbor's house according to her but I bet she's staying at his place... just "for the kids" of course (my ass).

So I'm sitting here and my phone rings "PRIVATE" and I answer.

Two drunk hillbillies laughing in a comical way (wooo hooo hooo hoo, wahh haa hhaaa haaa) and one screams "are you crying yet?"

Then they hang up.

Boy it looks like I did the right thing calling that bullshit deal off... If these are the people with whom she or her stbEx associate, thank God I got out when I did.

I am confused's picture

And if I can't even tell my shrink! She wanted me to go to one because she thinks I'm crazy because I never agree with her about anything... I mean if I disagree with her I must be nuts, right?

If I tell him about it tomorrow he's going to think I made it all up Smile

Better hold off on telling him that until I've had a few more visits and he's SURE I'm not a whackjob Wink

I am confused's picture

Nope.
Nine - - 0 - - three - - - 5 seven six - - 44 one (the same number again) FOR REAL Smile

No fear.

I am confused's picture

And I have a 7:30 staff meeting tomorrow and it's 10:30 and I'm going to bed so dear God please don't call me tonight Wink

I am confused's picture

That's the beautiful safety of posting your number here. Everyone is taken so you can just be friends! Delicious.

Nyx's picture

I just noticed yours and Dorothy's comment after I posted mine. How weird is that.

"Now let's you just drop them pants." ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Nyx's picture

Oh goodness me. I can smell her hog wollowing backwoods scent from here.

It must hurt but you're smart to get rid of that one.

now4teens's picture

42 and NO KIDS?
No "baggage"?

You sir, will be one hot commodity in the dating world. You don't need to be tied down to this classless (ahem) woman and her kids, and her trashy (not-even) ex-husband!

I agree with just-a-mom who said to take some time off and be with just yourself for now. Clear your head from all of this. Use it as a learning experience and file it under "what NOT to do" for your future!

And when you're ready to jump back into the dating world, find a woman WITHOUT kids!!! Smile
And YES, there are plenty of them out there!