You are here

how NOT to start a day

forever2's picture

BF asked me why I was in a bad mood today. Why are BFs so clueless sometimes? This is how my day started....Last night, midnight or so, BF announced that skid had texted him to tell him that skid12 and BM would be dropping by our house before school today to drop off BFs Christmas gift from skid. Skid isn't very bright and even less responsible, and where a normal child might simply take the present to school and then bring it home to our place in afternoon (because he is with us, gag, for the next 3 days), skid would lose his butt if it weren't attached. Well, of course, they will be dropping off the gift exactly the time I have to be leaving to get to work for a conference. Do I want BM pulling up in my driveway while I scrape ice off my car windows? Hell no. Should I get up half our early to make sure I am gone before she arrives? Hell no, I like my sleep. Should I be late to my meeting and leave after she drops by? Hell no, why should I look bad at work? I hate the crazy bitch and I think she uses the excuse of her lazy forgetful airheaded child to continually find reasons to "drop by" in the morning. Its either his soccer crap or his school stuff or Halloween stuff or now Christmas gifts. If that crazy bitch and her dimwitted kid would get it together, they would spend a lot less time on my doorstep! How many times have I been on her doorstep because of stuff we forgot? Count them....ZERO! P.S The conclusion to my story, I left 5 minutes late....drove like a crazy person...and was on time for conference...but in a pissy mood

Newbie2's picture

Haha thanks for posting....made me laugh and I empathize for you. I hate having to deal with crazy ass BM's!!!!!