You are here

BM done lost her damn mind

goincrazy.com's picture

She calls FDH first thing this morning saying she paid for sd16's hair last time so he needs to pay this time blah blah blah..this spoiled brat got her hair cut and dyed 6 WEEKS AGO at over $100 a time. Isn't that what child support is for??? He says OK.... :jawdrop: Ummm how about we are not rich and grown adult women who are completely gray prob don't even go every 6 weeks......spoiled brat UGH

Since FDH has $$$ to shell out for teenage hair maybe I should ask him to pay for mine too- oh wait, we have to "cut back" ...........my ass.

Anyways back to BM- She called FDH and asked him to sign a loan for her Bio to go to college :jawdrop: He is 26 years old, sits on his fat ass refuses to get a job and stays on her couch! He drinks and parties everyday and has known about his tuition payment coming up. FDH and him do not get a long AND apparently he asked him a week or two ago and FDH said HELL NO- I really can't believe this bitch called FDH and asked him to sign a loan for her grown ass son :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

UGH the nerve!!!!

msg1986's picture

wow, when I was 16 if I wanted a haircut I had to pay for that myself by working at my after school job, and my parents were still married. that's crazy, your Dh should have said absolutely not, if princess wants hundred dollar hair cuts she should get a job and pay for that herself, talk about setting your kids up for unrealistic expectations of life.

and about the the ex-stepkid, although crazy, doesn't surprise me. some people have no shame.

Cocoa's picture

i'd raise so much hell that my dh would be giving me $100 for household use. we actually made this agreement, that if he goes way above and beyond cs, then he has to match funds to THIS house.

goincrazy.com's picture

She did just get a job, she burns through her $ so fast...........

XW says I paid for it last time...yea with CS dumb bitch

candice85's picture

I believe that should be under CS!! Echo is right this girl needs to get a job!! Husband should have told BM NO.

goincrazy.com's picture

Exactly- BM must think CS is only for bills bc FDH still gives cash, buys all clothes etc............. :sick:

SMof2Girls's picture

Our BM hacks off all the skids' hair before we ever get a chance to take them for haircuts. She HAS to be the one to control the skids' hair .. so she pays for it.

Granted, my skids are 5 and 7 .. but our BM knows better than to ask DH for a single extra cent beyond CS.

thebrokenrecordmachine's picture

Yes I hate the double standard too. I think it comes from the Guilty Daddy Syndrome and trust me I also have had, "Guilty Mommy Syndrome" when I was a single parent...and still do sometimes.
But for G Sakes, she is 16, not 26. She doesnt need to spend $100 on her hair and CS should be sufficient enough to cover that...she isnt a career working women she's still a highschool kid. There are discount websites, like Groupon and Living Social that have hair deals for $45.
Because I have a retaliative nature, but I try to temper it and think about "consequences," I would find other ways of spending money on my wants, it doesnt necessarily mean I would spend close to $100 but if my SO ever said anything like "Why did you buy that dress?", I would reply, "Well since you gave your daughter money, I thought we werent cutting back anymore."
Thats just me!!!!

goincrazy.com's picture

Yup, I just bought 3, yes 3 pairs of high heels to add to my collection }:) I'm not living by a double standard when I make the effort to not get what I want bc we have a wedding to pay for but she gets new wardrobes every 3 months and professional hair at 16? Bullshit, and when he says " when did you get these??? I say, When you gave SD16 and extra $100 outside of CS so I decided to treat myself too!" Wink