You are here

So now I'm supposed to be a PSYCHIC

Gia's picture

and know exactly what BM schedule is...

I might be hispanic and young(20), but I appreciate schedule and time greatly. If someone tells me a certain time I will do anything to respect this, therefore I expect the same from everyone I have to deal with, consitency and punctuality...

Anyway, I have been dropping SD4 and picking her up from her prek, and then BM picks her up at my house every day after work like at 1 30... Well, tomorrow she doesn't work until 10 and gets off at 2 and her prek is 9 to 12, so she was going to sleep at BM's house and she was going to take her to school and then I was going to pick her up at 12...

Well.. today, as I was coming from picking her up, there was an accident and two lanes out of four were closed, a bunch of firetrucks and cops, cars weren't moving at all, what could have taken us like 15 minutes to drive, took us like 45. I had to buy some groceries, to rush and come back home and make lunch for SD4 and BS1 knowing that BM was supposed to be here at 2:30 (according tot her, is 30 minutes from her job to here) well, I put my BS1 to take his usual after lunch nap, (SD used to do this, but since the schedule is all crazy right now...) well, I told her that her mommy was going to pick her up very soon, I even told her to put her shoes back on, and I was very tired and wanted to take a nap, but was waiting until she came to pick her up, so at like 3 10, i txt my husband saying that she has not showed up and that SD4 was whining lying on the floor asking me why did I say her mommy was picking her up a long time... at like 3:30 I txt DH again because i was upset cuz SD4 fell asleep on the floor (poor thing) waiting for her mommy (I might as well have put her to take a nap in her comfy bed)...

He calls me and says that he called her and she said that she was going to be here in a couple hours... WTF???

So, she keeps a schedule for like a week, of picking her up at the same time every day, and one day she decides NOT TO? and WE (SD and I) have to wait for her, and I had to rush to drive, cook, feed them... etc...

This is sooo annoying, DH keeps complaining that we (BM and I) must have direct communication instead of using him as middlemen when he is at work, I do no have a problem with this, but dumb ass BM does, she says that HE is HER father therefore all the interaction must be done with him... (although I'm the one who is in charge of her during the day) so she refuses to communicate with me...

I feel bad bothering him, but at the same time it pisses me off that once again, I feel used...

By the way, she is at her house... is not like she was doing anything important, just chilling at home... this is just ridiculous...!!!!

Gia's picture

SD4 said that her mom was probably watching "charmed" because that's what she watches at this time... (I was going to search the channel/shows guide to see if it was at around this time, but SD4 then said that she has a lot of charmed "movies", which means she has a collection or something, hmmm harder to prove... lol
G

Orange County Ca's picture

Tell your husband you are not the baby sitter. Tell him to straighten it out with his ex or the next time you'll deliver the kid to him so he can watch her.

Then do it.

Don't tell me he works 30 miles away it doesn't matter. You'll only have to do it once.

OR: Its perfectly OK for you to be the babysitter but if it happens more than twice (one more to go) you have only yourself to blame.