You are here

True to Form

duct_tape's picture

SS who is currently 'RICH' with stolen student loan money and grant money, (dropped out again) wants daddy to pay for his insurance, (I removed him from our insurance).

Anyhoo, his dad said he could "work it off". Yah, cold day in hell when that happens. So all MY KIDS worked for me all weekend, including their freakin' boyfriends. They helped to rehab some rental property. SS no where to be found! Said he was busy. Now he's going to spring break! OMG! Seriously? I'm not paying his f'ng insurance and neither is my husband. I will leave him before I let him do it. The kids got money for new phones, raybans, wheels, and spring break, but not for insurance. NO F'ng way. My son gave me a check for nine hundred dollars to cover his insurance for a year. He's younger than SS. He also worked for me all weekend and didn't charge me a damn dime.

duct_tape's picture

My husband won't pay this kids insurance. If he does, I will pack my shit and move on down the road. We paid eleven thousand dollars for his insurance for just sixteen months!!! Now, he's going on a vacation!!! Ugh, I want to kill. He went to spring break last year and used our credit card to do it! Said it was an accident. Yah, what the F'ck ever. Pathological liar. Of course it was never paid back. Nothing ever is. He can only take.

And when he has money and doesn't need anything, he never comes around. Oh, take that back. Took his dad out to dinner last week and picked up the tab. Acted like a bigshot. Had student loan money. Took dad out to tell him that he was dropping out of school again. And ofcourse, his dad said, "He seems so razor focused right now." Please! Because he paid for a twenty dollar dinner. He's twenty years old and has never offered before. I would have rather he paid us back for the shit he owes instead of that cheap dinner.

You would be wise to never-ever give in this shit. Men are so weak!

duct_tape's picture

Oh, he knows that this kids a peice. But at the same time, he will try to manufacture success for him. For example, doing his college homework for him and justifying it because it's a subject that he's interested in...like his kid doesn't know that. "Hey dad, I have this political science assignment. I knew you would want some input." Gimme an f'n break. He plays him and dad falls for it every time. His usual m.o. is to withhold affection until his dad is desperate. Then graces us with his presence. Awesome.