You are here

Oh so no wonder these horrible little skids are so pissed off....

liks's picture

I get it.....

Before I came on the scene Daddy would spend his spare time with his kids....he would spend all his money on them, take them to the movies, take them to the mall, take them to the grocery store, cook for them, clean for them, bend over backwards for them....in fact all of his attention and focus was directed to his bio sons....

Now that Im on the scene there is a shift in the way Daddy lives his life, all of a sudden Daddy spends all his spare time with me, takes me to the movies, to the mall, the park etc etc....

Oh so no wonder these horrible little skids are so pissed off....

Their Daddy's are happy and living life as a normal adult again...rather than a slave to their children....and once upon a time it was real nice for the ex bitch faced BM to have unconditional help minding the kids when ever she wants ....

So the challenge is.....How do we get skids to realize that Bio Dads before us were not real and not doing normal adult things. How do we get skids to understand that just like children who want to play with toys and do kids stuff....for adults to be happy it is necessary and normal for adults to do adult things....that being an adult again actually does bring happiness? Or perhaps Bio Dads were happier without us SM ?

IDK Im confused - one minute I feel Im wanted, needed, loved and making a big difference....then the next I feel I would be better off Leaving this lot alone and let them go back to their happy little pseudo family before me....

liks's picture

And another thing.....Some of these men BIO Dads... should stop pretending they are the same age as their kids and stop lying to them about how they like the same stuff as them...Act like a father, or/and a parent not a sleep over friend....

I dont know if thats being a nasty step mother or not....but I think that whole 'friend/mates' act is a bit sickening....

Would be great if the fathers could parent like as if no divorce has occured....I think that their kids would be more level headed

hbell0428's picture

Perfectly said!! Princess hates me for this.........Same thing for her being an only child for so long. They spoil these kids then we pay for it.

liks's picture

Its sort of not spoiling in our situation....its like the 3 of them (DH and 2 ss) had formed a really bad relationship and not the normal dad and sons one....My DH before I came along worked excessive hours, and instead of going out partying or being with friends....he licked the bums of his 2 children....doing for them what ever they wanted....they were actually deciding wot to eat, food to purchase, the type of car to buy ....u know stuff that I now do.....

as I said....no wonder the little turds are pissed off...they had their father wrapped nicely around their little finger....and he let them order him around that way.....

liks's picture

well not exactly...but sucked up to them so much he may as well....

only joking hbell...hehehe your funny....