You are here

any body here have biokids and skids the same age?

aidenmama's picture

I have my own bio 9 year old son and my husband has a his son my ss also age 9, the battles between them are crazy, my son has always since he could talk he would tell the truth, even if he was wrong he would say "mommy I did such and such and we would discuss it" my ss is a liar to the 10th power, his mother lies too she actually had her 3 kids still lyin to thier extended family when they get calls and a family member would ask "so where is your dad" they would say oh he is at work. she still had her family believing they were still married (but actually had been divorced 5 years)UGHHH she is another story within her self.

But I was just curious to know how many other have bio and skids the same age and what issues you go thru? i hate when my ss9 comes over I actually take my son and leave, because although they get along in the beginning as soon as I turn my back they are at each others throats.

my son is a black belt in martial arts and ss9 tries to always fight him, he is very jealous of my son, but my son will not hurt him because he knows he can serious injur him beause of his martial arts training.
my husband tries to incourage this behavior thinking it will "toughen his son up" but I say it will just make matters worse and get his son hurt very badly. This is why I dont stay home when he has his son on the weekends. I dont trust the little liar.

I had the baby monitor in there one day and I could hear everything that was being said. His son is a very mean little boy, he will turn the channel on the TV while my son is watching it, he will push him off the bed while he is laying on it. and my son will not touch him until he has had enough. and then when they start fighting his son will lie and say, I told him not to hit me, but yet I heard the whole thing on the monitor

Totalybogus's picture

My x husband had a daughter the same age as my daughter. They were 4 months apart. His daughter would break my daughter's things, steal things from our home and lie like a rug. It used to drive me up a wall. But then I realized what was going on. She was jealous. She was just a little girl and her dad left and now it looked like she was replaced with another little girl.

Once we let her know that her dad loved her and always would and gave her a little extra attention, that behavior stopped. She is now an adult with her own child and doing very well.

You ss is competeing for his dad's love and attention. Maybe dad should give him a little one on one and cut out the "toughen up" routine. He is actually encouraging the rift between the two boys.

aidenmama's picture

get this, the day that happen and his father got home and I told him to talk to his son about the lying and the behavior, he lied on me to his dad. whoaaaa I was pissed and told that little boy and his father off, I said you know this boy lies like his mother and you question me??? and I told the son now tell your dad what really happen. My husband was so empbarrassed he questioned me over his son, who he KNOWS lies.

aidenmama's picture

yeah I agree with what you guys said about the jealous of my son because he lives with just his mom and my son gets to have his dad 24/7 basically plus my son has his own father on the weekends, so in essence he has two fathers while ss9 only has his father occassionally. and there is no telling what the bio mom says to him about me and his father, she is a very fake christian, lying, manipukative, greedy person. My husband sent her 1,400 one Friday and two days later she spent it and said she needed 200 more dollars for thier daughters college books, he gave the money to his daughter and his account went negative because of it. she again asked for more "money" and when he told her he gave her the whole paycheck, her reply. via text message: "YOU are such a dead beat dad"
my husband pays 2,500 a month, umm that hardly qualifies him as a dead beat dad, plus he gets his kids on the weekends.