Worn out

Stepbystep1969's picture

Im stuck in his shit show with no way out im hoping somene can toss me in a shovel.                                                                                                                                       His mother lives upstairs , a selfish crazy ex wife, a homeless 16 year old pregnant daughter, an alcoholic boyfriend, and a dirty daughter who refuses to clean herself.                                                                                                         Lets start with his mother that lives upstairs. She is 70 years old and refuses to retire. My bf drivers her back and forth to work everyday. She works at the hospital and it is quite the drive twice a day to get her there and back.  The women works for 5 in the morning and does alot of weekends. She wont offer gas money or help with any repairs to the car. Its awful having to plan everything around her work schedule. Our Lives revolves around her work her schedule. The women will not get a cab if we have plans. So  it sucks not going places or going away because it doesnt work around her schedule...                                                                                                             Crazy Ex ..dirty cow that wont get off her ass or out of bed to clean. Bfs kids bought themselves up. Thinks her kids are her best friends. All money goes to her new boyfriend and his kids. Bf kids get nothing.                                                                                                                              Homeless 16 year old pregnant drug addicted daughter.  Moved in with us 2 years ago and was put on a pedestal by daddy. Of course, ex cow couldnt handle the monster she created and shipped her off to live with us. Thats when our relationship started to die. The worst case of narcissism ive even seen in all my life. Him making excuses for her. All in all she left to live on the streets with her drug dealer boyfriend and she doesnt need anything been four months we havent heard from her. Of course, if they break up she will move back in here with a baby that daddy will put on a pedestal. To . He says he wont have her back but im sure if she called crying daddy let them both live here. It wont start all over again now with a new generation to put on a pedestal...ugh                                                                                                                   dirty other daughter..comes here eats and eats nonstop....daddy keeps the cupboards well stocked for the little pig can nonstop stuff  her face. She comes dirty. No bag just the cloths on her back. Smells like cat spray and odor so bad ive throw up ... doesnt change her cloths sleeps in them the entire time shes here...tooth brush personal hygiene products sit in a bag hasnt been opened for over a year. Other then the smell she isnt  a  bad kid yet... but, shes been hinting on moving in here now that her sister is gone ...pls jesus no...                                                                                               bf been so stressed out by all this hes drinking now ... then i have to listen to him about all the above stuff. Nothing worse then listening to a grown man crying in his beer.... if he aint drinking hes sleeping ...he does nothing around this house....if he cooks something ...leaves the mess for me , if i dont empty the garbage hed leave it there, wont do laundry..gets his ass up in the air if asked to do anything.  He doesnt work and hes on 100 disability..hurt his back but i know he can do more then what he says he  can.. hes just lazy now and would rather stay home. I dont care because he still makes more then i do working. Cant stand to listen to him when hes drinking tell me im not going to have a  boyfriend because when he finds his daughters boyfriend he is going to kill him. I do believe he is serious...,;(                                                                              so im last as usual. This man and his family have got me so financially in the hole i cant climb out. Both my parents are  dead so i cant run home. :(..my sisters live to far away i dont have a license or a car and couldn't afford the cab fair to get back and forth to work. I secretly got a credit card with the  hopes to do a cash advance and look for an apartment near my work. That back fired because i sent it to my sisters house and she dropped it off to me. I keep them out of my shit show life. He seen it... of course , two weeks later his car breaks down now my  credit card is maxed out.                                                                             Easy solution just leave.  Im stuck here. I need to get to work so i put the repair on my credit card. I need to eat become im a diabetic.....so i buy groceries i can eat to not get sick for i can work....i pay for all the gas in the vehicle because i need to go to work...there is no money left to save for an exit plan ..my last option is to pack a bag and live on the street for a month ...id lose my job then to ....no shelters for  a women with no kids. Can someone pls suggest some options for me ..thanks for reading this :(    .... i know i posted  before and thanks for all the awesome advice. This time i added all the bs in this relationship....i want out now and would appreciate any tips to make that happen ..thanks agan                                                                          

Harry's picture

Get off of that circus train.  Say good by to the clowns.   Nobody can live like this.  You are only damaging yourself by living there.

tog redux's picture

This does sound like a shitshow, but you are keeping yourself stuck here out of fear.  Don't live on the street for a month, look into other kinds of housing or shelters (in many areas there is some kind of resource number - here it's 211, you call and ask about housing options, etc. 

I see you are in Canada, which has a good safety net for people, much better than in the US.  I'm guessing you are eligible for assistance that you've never even known existed. Find those resources and get yourself on your feet again.

Gracefulsilver's picture

Maybe you could find a roommate?  Plenty of people do not live with their parents but do not live alone.  Wishing you the best of luck