You are here

Wednesday can’t get here soon enough

RLZ0073's picture

who else can’t wait til their ungrateful, horrible SKs are gone? Give me a shout out!!!

lorlors's picture

I feel like I’ve just chugged a handful of Valium. Chilled out doesn’t even begin to cover it!

StepUltimate's picture

Congrats. I tip my glass to you, Lorlors!

Jcksjj's picture

I just had 3 weeks skid free (with the exception of 8 hours). Shell be back tmrw morning and it's even more depressing when I've had the longer than normal taste of what life is like without her and without feeling uneasy in my own home. 

lorlors's picture

its just horrendous isn’t it? So awkward and uncomfortable and the sense of absolute dread when you see them in the kitchen or hear their key in the lock. It’s just awful. I’m finally starting to unclench from being a tightly coiled spring.

RisingtheWave80's picture

We have been without SD in our home since May 19th, which is odd and feels weird but welcomed. Normally we had her every Sunday morning to Wednesday afternoon but after we had to call the cops on her because of destruction of our property she hasn't come back. A-F'ing-MEN. But yeah we use to almost celebrate every Wednesday night not having that drama in our home. Now it's daily and I know DH is sad that he isn't seeing his daughter right now but it has been super her staying at her moms.

tankh21's picture

I had to deal with skids for a whole month in June and they left on June 30th and it has been nice and quiet and no drama plus there isn't an ungrateful teenage garbage disposal eating every few hours. This coming up weekend is a skid weekend I mean it is only two day but still it sucks!!

Thisisnotus's picture

ME!!!! Mine stayed a couple days extra this week so it was LONG. I usually feel like I'm going to be sick when SD asks to stay longer than she is supposed to.

BM takes them on trips every could of months and the next one can't get here fast enough. It is the only time that my life feels close to normal. I feel like a different person...my DH acts like a different and normal human....my MIL doesn't act like the sky is falling....its a week or so of happines I look forward to.