You are here

Ugh enough is enough

Stepbystep1969's picture

Step witch is driving me nuts. She is told she is grounded she just walks by hubby tells him to f off ..calls him a worthless piece of shit. Three days later she texts hubby. I want money for food. My dumb hubby meets her at the mall because she wont disclose where she is staying. Then she comes home for a night stuffs her face..gets a shower...off she goes again. Tell her you arent going out. Same shit show. She has a ginny pig she wont look after. So dumb@ass hubby looks after it ...he sits in the house all day waiting for her to call ot text. Shes 16 years old and shes just running wild.   Morning ..noon ....and night i have to listen to him vent to me about  his kid.  Im tired of my entire life revolving around his awful kid. We cant go away she bring boys here sleeps with them ..or smoking pot here with her friends...cant even have a day to us because the kid is calling and wants something ...he runs when she does..kid is just out right sickening ...and sorry to say ...so is he lately                                                                                                                                  he vents to me constantly and its mentality draining me. Im tired of telling him to get rid of the animal and give it to someone who will look after it...tired of telling him to take her house keys...tired of telling him to not pay her cell phone ....tired of telling him not to be her taxi..tired of telling him to not be her toilet...

He listens and agrees but he wont do anything because of her big shit shows ...slammed doors.screaming ...breaking stuff ...land lord already warned us about the noise from sd...im so tired of him not putting his foot down and then vent to me ...ugh ..seriously .. i just want peace and to never have to look at or hear about his worthless kid ...

NoThanks's picture

Where is her mom? Do you have the financial means to live apart nril she’s out of the house? Or the financial means to send her horrible ass to bootcamp?

SteppedOut's picture

Yea... heck no!  How do you live like this? 

When I left my formerSO, his son was 13 and well on his way to behavior like this. HECK NO. And I knew it wouldn't magically stop once he turned 18. You do know it will continue after she turns 18, right? 

OP, really, is this how you want to live the rest of your life? 

Exjuliemccoy's picture

"...is this how you want to spend the rest of your life?"

These two are locked is a dysfunctional, trashy dance. Can you name one thing this spineless fraction of a man has done to change the dynamic? He is his daughter's bi!ch, and likely will be in some form until he dies. 

That girl is never going to be functional or self-supporting. Next up will be drugs, criminal behavior, and then the out of wedlock babies that you'll be expected care for and support. 

Why are you willing to stay in a marriage with such a pathetic man and watch him destroy his daughter?  How can you bear to have that weakling touch you? Save yourself. Devolop an exit strategy, get the h@ll out, and leave them to their low rent Jerry Springer nonsense.

Rags's picture

Time for forced emancipation.  DH calls a lawyer, have her emancipated, rekey the locks, and let the toxic crotch nugget of a teen suffer the consequences for her actions.  See how she likes starving and freezing as an adult.

Stepbystep1969's picture

Where is her mother..she dropped the monster she created off here rith us. She wont step up to the plate..either...no one wants to deal with her big shit shows..last night she shows up her with her friend...didnt ask for for the friend to come over. Stuffs her face while the friend clean the cage and her room....desnt ask tells him shes going to her house ...sway it goes for the night...oh here we are again him venting to me....tired of her shit ...and tired of him letting her get away with everything ...oh she is a troubled girl .bs..they are setting up counceling....dtill get some balls ..tough love now is all she needs ..thank you for all  the awesome advice ...

RLZ0073's picture

that hoochie doesn’t need a key just to come in and use you and be a whore in your house. Let her go stand on street corner because that’s exactly what she’s acting like. And take the guinea pig to the local shelter to be adopted by someone who wants it.