You are here

today is the we-are-one-big-happy-family photo day!

Calypso1977's picture

wish me luck!

at least weather is good and SD13 has something nice to wear, courtesy of my wallet. gonna try to focus on the positives! they are both excited about to so i guess that's what counts.

Calypso1977's picture

well, i survived!

we actually had a good time. pics came out awesome and i even let her do some fun ones at the end because she didnt ask. and its not like we paid for them, we only pay for the prints.

of course d-bag BM had her lawyer send us a letter about some other bullshit matters that was coincidentally timed to arrive right before my fiance picked SD up for the pics.

Calypso1977's picture

we are going pro se on this one because its that stupid. all is related to the vacation she wants to take that my fiance denied over 2 months ago.

she's whining that 'tickets have been bought' and she's already told SD who is 'soooo excited to go'

i wrote a nice response for my fiance to slap on his letterhead, complete with attachments and citations from the parenting plan. we'll see if OFW comes in handy as we did utilize messages and events that were all date stamped.

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

I'm guessing that BM needs to get permission from your fiance before she SD out of state or something like that in the papers, right? If so, if I were the judge..."Sorry...says clear right here you have to get permission. If you bought tickets before getting permission, or without permission thinking you would strong-arm your ex, not my problem! Request DENIED!" LOL

Calypso1977's picture

she wants to take her for 10 days, she's only allowed 7. request is still in the system for 7 days - she thought "travel days" apparently didnt count and that she got 7 days in her vacation locale plus travel. Idiot!

we then blasted saying "take us to court we will win, bit we will file our own motions relative to contempt for the following items" and then listed out 6 major things she has violated or is currently violating.

this whole thing may give me a new respect for our family wizard (ive thought it useless until now) but we did produce numerous items with date stamping, etc.

she's using the angle of "but SD is so excited about the trip!". we basically said "too bad, her mother shouldnt have told her until it was confirmed".

and of course even if she wants to take him to court, she'll never get a date before they leave. this was denied back the first week of june - she stayed silent all summer until she ran crying to her lawyer to have a letter sent yesterday. the tone was all "my client will be taking her vacation for 10 days with her daughter" and was all like "tickets have been bought, they will be out of theri money". i put in some good zingers about "its not my fault your client cannot read and comprehend the parenting plan that she signed at your recommendation".