You are here

Think SD15 is one of THOSE girls

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

What do I mean by one of THOSE girls? The overly clingy, psycho ones that you hear guys talk about from their pasts!

It's been just over a month since the breakup with the now-ex. SD15's social media is filled with the posts about depression, why can't things just be like they were, and the cycle in of very angry rants about the now-ex ignoring her. All this for a relationship that was only about 4 months long! You look at her phone records online, and it is filled with her attempts to call and text the now-ex (at least 100 texts a day)...most of which are unreturned (and the couple of returned ones for all we know are him telling her to leave him alone). Yesterday, she went on this super long rant on her social media about the now-ex supposedly cropping her out of a photo. When is she just going to drop it? Oh yeah, never...because everyone is pouring the attention on the poor broken-hearted girl!

Oh, and there was another boob selfie yesterday of SD15 in a bikini at the pool...different bikini that we have not seen...one of those string tied tiny bottom ones. How many of these things does she have, and where did she get them? SD15 is supposed to be at BM's, but from social media, it looks like SD15 is staying the week at one of her friend's houses instead. SD15 told DH that she wanted to go spend time with BM...another lie obviously...but she knows dear daddy isn't looking at her social media at all, because he hasn't said a word to her about any of her other posts!

I forgot to mention. The very short period SD15 was home last weekend, DH asked her about her failing grade. SD15's excuse for failing the last 6-week period of algebra was awesome!!!! "The teacher didn't tell me I was failing!" Yup, that was her excuse...the teacher didn't tell her that she was failing! Priceless!

thinkthrice's picture

WOW we must have the same SD:

1. 15 years old
2. sociopathically enmeshed with PASinator BM (BM was PASed by HER BM and STILL enmeshed with her)
3. drama, depression, distrust of men due to being PASed to death
4. overt cruelty, bullying and nastiness
5. failing grades
6. in and out of relationships like she changes her drawers. . . wait I take that last one back KWIM.

Exactly!!! But BS19 had me parenting him! He had me looking at his grades online on a regular basis and on his arse to get in to do his make-up tests or get his missing assignments turned in. When BD23 and BS19 got into trouble, I grounded the hell out of them (BS19 hasn't been in any kind of trouble since about 5th grade...went through his phase early)...phones have been on lockdown so that they could only call me and 911, internet has been taken away, doors have been removed from hinges, chores were assigned, etc. I've even been known to cancel family outings, because I didn't have a place to send the child in trouble, and I didn't think it right to reward them. But I'm not allowed to do any of this with the princess...DH thinks it is all too much! But yet, he didn't think it was too much with BD23 and BS19!!!

Yes, I agree that I probably shouldn't have gotten the nail polish remover for her at all (it was the remover she wanted to borrow...not nail polish). Normally, I don't get anything for her, and I try to limit what DH gets for her. In this case, like I said, I didn't want her in church peeling the polish off of her nails and just leaving it on the seats and floor. But I've already told DH that he needs to start making her sit in the sound booth with him at church, because I'm tired of her being a distraction...to myself and others in the church (and I'm tired of being looked at like I can do anything about it).

I agree she shouldn't have gotten to go to camp...DH had a little extra money from working an oncall shift (he gets a shift diff when he has to work the oncall), so he let her go after I said I wasn't finding the money.. and yeah...the dress I thought was ridiculous...I said no, but then he got a bonus at work...so that negated my say in the matter. But you are right...she runs DH. When she isn't around, DH will say something like, "I'm tired of this crap! She can go back to living with her mom!" I'm left sitting there thinking, "Yes, PLEASE!" Of course, then when she is back around, instead of yelling at her for that thing that pissed him off, he talks all sweet to her like nothing is wrong!

If SD15 were in the movie "Mean Girls", she would definitely be a plastic! Very narcissistic...so I'm sure in her mind, she can't understand how the now-ex doesn't want to be with her! Maybe it was her overly clinginess in the relationship (after just a couple of months of dating, she was sending him letters about getting married; SD15 was always all over the now-ex instead of the other way around, and she would get upset with him when he didn't return the attention). Maybe it was how SD15 always tried to boss him around. Maybe it was how when the now-ex's uncle died, SD15 used it to draw attention to herself all in the name of trying to support him! Yeah, she is one of THOSE kinds of girlfriends...the kind that starts with the the words "You won't believe this one girl I dated..." when they talk about it later with their buddies, and later in the convo, the word "psycho" is attached to her.

I tell you...the girl is an attention whore...and I am certain that she has some sort of mental issue! BM is diagnosed bipolar, and SD15 has a history of doing all she can to draw attention to herself...cutting, eating disorders, joining every stinkin' thing she can in school (was once in cheerleading, dance, choir, AND theater all at the same time in middle school). Only reason she even joined color guard in the first place was because when she was forced to move in with us, the cheerleading and dance squads were already set for the next year, and she had nothing else to try out for!

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Not only the girls... the SS's are the same way. This behavior has been greatly encouraged by their BM.

My father quite simply commanded respect. He is a respectful man and there is NO pulling the wool over his eyes. He has The Look - as you said, worse than a beating. That expression on his face was enough to fill you with shame for disappointing, disobeying, etc. I would rather break my arm than be on the receiving end of The Look.

My DH also has The Look. When DH is fed up with the BS, you hear "HEY!", the little darlings turn to face him, and there it is...
The Look. Enough to make SS12 hang his head and slink over to the couch or into their bedroom and SS16 to find ANYthing under the sun completely fascinating.

herewegoagain's picture

Like mother, like daughter…sounds like loser too!

Okay...girl has GOT to be bipolar!

On SD15's social media yesterday...she was out with her friend yesterday at the pool...going on and on about all the cute boys. In the evening, she posts about a "new guy". By evening, she is all depressed about the now-ex again! Either the girl has mental issues, or she is that much of the drama queen!

TobinNZ's picture

Why do you even care? Why are you stalking her online?

Disengage PROPERLY already.

I've read so many topics by you about how fucked this girl is and all the weird shit she does. I don't want to offend you but it appears you seem to thrive on it. I hope I'm getting mixed messages about this.... Beee

You're not following your "not my circus, not my monkeys" mantra very well.

Same here. By watching her status I know if I need to find someplace to be the next couple of days because this place is going to be full of drama. I'm also able to predict things like...oh, the princess doesn't feel like going to school today, so DH will more than likely let her stay home, which means I'm stuck here with her all day (since I don't have a office to GO to). By watching her status, I KNEW she wouldn't be home this weekend, even before DH. How? She was with her friend all week, so I knew come Friday evening, BM would be calling DH begging him to allow SD15 to stay a few more days because she didn't get to spend any time with her...and I was right on the money with that one, as I typically am.

I also keep an eye because I do strongly suspect that SD15 is bipolar like her mother, and that could turn very bad very fast if you don't keep your eyes open. A couple of years ago, SD15 was cutting...and if anyone watched her social media, they would have figured it out much sooner...girl isn't very smart about what she posts to the world. With the depression over this breakup, I need to know if I need to keep a close eye on my kitchen knives, as I'm not about to enable this child if she starts cutting again...ain't happening in my house if I can help it...not spending any overnights in some ER with DH because he is freaking out because girl did some real damage to herself! Folks with bipolar can also become violent, and like TGIHB, I have myself and pets I need to be concerned about. If there are any signs that SD15 may do something to my pets if she is left home alone, I need to be keen to that so I can take appropriate measures.

I did bring up the bikini-boob photo to DH. He called SD15 and told her to take it down. She did from the main Instagram feed, but she still has it as her profile picture. And imagine this...her follower base has doubled since she made the bikini-boob picture her profile pic! Imagine that! I'm sure most of those are total pervs. DH really needs to pay closer attention.

Same here. By watching her status I know if I need to find someplace to be the next couple of days because this place is going to be full of drama. I'm also able to predict things like...oh, the princess doesn't feel like going to school today, so DH will more than likely let her stay home, which means I'm stuck here with her all day (since I don't have a office to GO to). By watching her status, I KNEW she wouldn't be home this weekend, even before DH. How? She was with her friend all week, so I knew come Friday evening, BM would be calling DH begging him to allow SD15 to stay a few more days because she didn't get to spend any time with her...and I was right on the money with that one, as I typically am.

I also keep an eye because I do strongly suspect that SD15 is bipolar like her mother, and that could turn very bad very fast if you don't keep your eyes open. A couple of years ago, SD15 was cutting...and if anyone watched her social media, they would have figured it out much sooner...girl isn't very smart about what she posts to the world. With the depression over this breakup, I need to know if I need to keep a close eye on my kitchen knives, as I'm not about to enable this child if she starts cutting again...ain't happening in my house if I can help it...not spending any overnights in some ER with DH because he is freaking out because girl did some real damage to herself! Folks with bipolar can also become violent, and like TGIHB, I have myself and pets I need to be concerned about. If there are any signs that SD15 may do something to my pets if she is left home alone, I need to be keen to that so I can take appropriate measures.

I did bring up the bikini-boob photo to DH. He called SD15 and told her to take it down. She did from the main Instagram feed, but she still has it as her profile picture. And imagine this...her follower base has doubled since she made the bikini-boob picture her profile pic! Imagine that! I'm sure most of those are total pervs. DH really needs to pay closer attention.

Oh, I strategically bring up things to make SD15's life not so nice. I didn't tell DH right away about the bikini-boob pic, but while BM and SD15 were begging and pleading with DH for SD15 to not come home yet, I brought it up. DH was not happy! He knows that BM is one of SD15's followers on Intagram, and he got on to her for not telling SD15 to not post that crap! It was priceless. I could tell by the way the conversation turned on this end that BM asked DH what she was supposed to do about it, because I heard him tell her, "Tell her to take that crap down! It's that easy! Her face is barely even in the picture!" (the picture only showed her mouth and chin...and then boobs..he finally pulled it up after I told him, and he did NOT like what he saw)

DH believes his dear sweet princess (cough...gag) is a virgin, too. I don't know how he can be so blind! She was dating a guy 2 years older than she is! HELLO? Doesn't he remember high school? The only time an upper-classman dated a freshmen was to get a piece! Why does DH think the relationship only lasted a few months, and then ended abruptly before the summer? That is classic upper-classman booty call M.O.! And all the sudden after schools and hanging out at the boyfriend's house? Really? Let's not forget the, "I'm spending the night with his sister who is in my class. He won't even be there!" (cough...bullsh*t)