You are here

Stupid is as stupid does!

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

After this weekend, I can see where SD15 gets some of her stupidity! BM does not think!!!!

First, on the 4th, BM puts this post on Facebook that says "Drinking vodka ~ with (insert SD15's name)". Since SD15 was tagged in the post, guessed what showed up on her wall, and thus DH sees it? He isn't happy at all! Supposedly, neither of them were drinking anything...BM was just being silly.

So then Saturday, BM posts pictures to Facebook that simply say that she is with SD15 at the hospital. SD15 is in a hospital gown. Again, SD15 is tagged, so it shows up on SD15's wall and DH sees them in his newsfeed. WTH?! DH flips out again, because he had been trying to contact SD15 who had been ignoring her phone all day. So, he calls BM, and she actually answers. He asks why the hell SD15 is at the hospital and he wasn't contacted (has every right to be concerned). BM says that she is actually the one in the hospital...went in the night before for the same old gut problems that she has been having (doctors can't figure out if it is an ulcer or an intestinal infection). DH told her that maybe next time, she needs to post a little bit of an explanation with her pictures, instead of giving him a heart attack! His phone speaker is so loud, I can hear BM just laugh it off.

DH asked where he could come pick up SD15...seeing as she was in the hospital, and SD15 did not need to be hanging out there. Oh...she is now off with friends!!! Yeah...and she will be with friends at least until Tuesday, so he needs to check with her then and see if SD15 is ready to come home! This pisses DH off...and again, understandably! SD15 is supposed to be spending time with her mother...not the friends that get her into trouble all the time...and if she isn't spending time with BM because BM is sick, then SD15 needs to come home (his thinking...not mine...I'm to the point of saying just leave her there...she obviously doesn't want to be living here anymore...said it herself...and he needs to quit trying to force it).

For the most part, it has been pleasant with SD15 not being around all weekend, and I'm finding myself dreading her coming home tomorrow evening. Good thing I have my dance class tomorrow, so I won't have to see her until at least 9 p.m....but that means she will be home all day Wednesday doing her usually "annoy the hell out of me" crap.

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

I love it when I figure out that SDstb19 is working and we don't see each other! I get stomach aches thinking about when she'll come back.

Oh and her BM passed, so I have SDstb19 and SDstb13 FULL TIME now :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

This was DH finding this stuff himself. I had to deal with the backlash of it all...can't disengage from DH! SD15 and BM does something that pisses DH off, I am going to feel it...it WILL affect my life. You can't run from that outside of divorce!

I don't think DH kept them, and he looked yesterday, and they were gone from SD15's feed, and he said it looks like BM has decided to kill her Facebook account. Probably the smartest thing that woman has done, considering she doesn't think about the what she posts when she forgets to take her bipolar meds, and has been known to post some really stupid stuff!

THANKFULLY, I only had to catch a glimpse of SD15 yesterday! DH came home early with SD15 before I left for my class. However, she headed straight to her room and then took a shower because MIL was coming to get her to got to a movie and spend today with her cousin. Let's hope it is more than just today. Wink