You are here

SS16 coming back?? BM really screwed him over

c.rod's picture

Over the holidays my ss went to visit is mother in another state she refused to send him back "b/c we won't let him do anything" and "he's scared of his father." Now when he left he was on probation for having weed at school (hints why he can't do anything.... not to mention stealing a gun and having sex). He is being very rebellious right now. But we found a way to keep him in check... keep his a$$ at home not allow him to do anythig and scare the bejeezes outta him.... slowely give him freedom.... if he messes up he starts over. We tried to explain to her that he needs supervision all the time and none of his school credits would transfer...ect.... BUT since she knows everything she said it was all ok. Well she called yesterday and said he's been caught having sex (with a 14 yr old), smoking weed and he came home drunk last night, hanging out with over 20 yr olds. She said she came home from work to find a bunch of ppl in her house... ect. So my DH said he would see what he has to do as far as school here.... to get back in and pass. Well he can't come back and pass this semester so they are gonna hope he passes there then send him back here. BUT he isn't doing any of his work or his online classes or anything. I am trying to figure out what is going on in her head....I mean come on if he's doing it here what makes you think he is gonna be any better around her ghetto family. we told her he is going thru that "teenage" stage and needs supervision all the time, but she works all the time.... so he can do whatever he wants there. She keeps apologizing to my DH about how she messed up and she just wants him on the right track again.... Ok so she only made it to 9th grade.... no children living w/ her in high school... so how in the h#ll would she know anything about how grades work and how credits work.... DUH she didn't which is why he has to take online classes, regular classes and night and summer school, which apparently he isn't doing. DH says that she did this to herself ans as much as he doesn't want to deal with him agian he will to get him on the right track. DH has had many stress related health problems well since my SS left he has had no problems.... not even high bp!! GRRRR sorry just had to rant!