You are here

SS sleepover

TLMT's picture

SS has been working on his grades everyday although hes been calling a family member for help and they give SS answers. SS has asked for a friend to sleepover if he gets his grades up which he is slowly but im hesitant because in the past SS has snuck out at BMs and has been caught smoking pot here. We arent against pot and dont see it as something horrible but its not allowed in this house. Im not wanting to be wondering what SS and his friend are doing all night and not be able to sleep soundly. I did tell husband that this will not happen to often because i cant handle it. SS will be leaving soon anyway so i guess suck it up till then. We shall see what happens and then if SS screws up no sleepovers again lol.

advice.only2's picture

Did you mean smoking pot here (as in your house) or there (as in her house) it helps with the context.

Rags's picture

Really?  You see no connection between the pothead kid and his crappy academic performance?  

Time to purge the "friends", the pot and anything less than the full academic performance that he is capable of with no negotiation on anything.  He performs, or he suffers.

My mind is blown by this situation.

smh

TLMT's picture

He was caught once here. If he is caught again everything will be taken from him. He may have been smoking alot at Bms and gotten away with it. Bm doesnt pay attention to anything he does. She didnt notice his screen was off the window for months. I on the other hand notice everything and will call SS out. Trust me we have not made it easy here. SS complains non stop and calls it a prison here lol. I think we are doing pretty good.