You are here

SS with crush on SM

pseudo_stepmom's picture

This is kind of a weird inquiry, but I was just curious if any other stepmom's out there ever feel like their being checked out by their SS's? :? I have 2 teenage SS's and it feels occasionally that I catch them checking out my butt or when I bend over, it seems like they're trying to look down my shirt?? :sick: Maybe it's just me...maybe i'm losing it.

MrsDaisaku's picture

Alot of women, like myself generally dont notice when men give you the 'eye', but when you do notice its generally because they're not being very subtle about it. Trust your instincts and perhaps mention it to your DH. I wouldnt over react about it and ignore it as best you can. Good luck!!

bearcub25's picture

This happened to me for 5 years. I mentioned to SO but he didn't think so. Once the kid turned 17, I refused to be alone in the house with him...would actually pack for the day and go somewhere. Eventually, I told SO that he couldn't live in my house anymore b/c it creeped me out so badly. Also, I didn't need him saying things to BM or her family and having CPS or cops questioning me.

It got to be down right creepy. I mentioned things to SO when skids was 15ish and he said 'I don't see him do that'. The kid would stand in his bedroom doorway and when I would walk down the hall, he would too and brush against me, not once but multiple times. It got to the point that I would hug the wall. Once, I was standing at kitchen bar cooking and the garbage can was basically under the bar and I was standing in front of it. SS kept coming to the kitchen to throw small pieces of paper away and would brush against my ass. I finally said loud enough for SO to hear me 'you have a garbage can in your bedroom'....skids said 'O I didn't know'....I said 'you know the one you wrote that girls name all over.' I think SO started to notice things more about that time and never once questioned me being uncomfortable around him.

There are other things but I know I didn't imagine them and I'm glad I stood my ground about him not living in my house anymore. The kid is now in a juvie detention center for sexual crimes.

Bring it to your DH's attention and try and catch them doing it. I'm not saying your skids are lil perverts like my skid but best to try and stop it now.

Anywho78's picture

My SS was 16 when I met him. My SO thought it was HYSTERICAL that SS would check me out...me? Not so much. I pointed out to my SO that there was no way in hell that SS was showing him or me any kind of respect when he was obviously trying to see down my shirt.

My SO let it slide for awhile, thinking it was funny, then SS started going OTT with obvious ogling & horrible jokes. I got pissed...not a game I am willing to play and not jokes I think my SO should find funny, coming from ANY man be it his son or not.

My SO started calling him on it & he has since stopped...thank heavens!