You are here

See how this unfolds

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

I was poking around social media today, and it seems HHB broke things off with the girlfriend. Can't say I'm surprised. It's summer! Gotta go hang by the pool and flirt with boys (as I really don't think HHB has truly gone the way of being lesbian, and I think she was just using the girlfriend). From what it looks like on social media, HHB was a real b***h about it, too. Again, doesn't surprise me. I've been seeing a bunch of alerts for new contacts on HHB phone stuff, so girl or guy, I had a feeling someone else was in the picture!

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

Do what I used to do. Call from a work phone and see who answers! I did that a few times when SD19 was in HS, just to see who she was texting all night. Of course I'd do it at 6am and wake the kid up. In your case, then you'd know male or female. Just for entertainment purposes, of course lol!

~ Moon

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

Dup

robin333's picture

Is she going to play the pitiful me card?

Sounds like HHB'S gf served her purpose already. Please tell me that she is on BC now that she is back to flirting with boys too!

Who knows what angle HHB is going to play on this one! And no...she is not on BC! Looking at her phone records, I wouldn't be surprised if she already has a new "bae" as they call them these days...male or female. She was on the phone with one of the newer numbers until about 5 a.m. This morning! The breakup seems to have happened this afternoon.

robin333's picture

I'm sure she will drag it out to her benefit. There was a post today about a DH having to pay CS for SD 16 that just got pregnant. That's why I asked about BC. I just can't imagine.

I read that post, too. Good thing here is that DH would not be on the hook to pay CS for a grandchild if HHB gets knocked up. His court order also does not include college. CS ends HHB's 18th b-day, or high school graduation. Knowing HHB as I do, if she gets knocked up, she will surely quit school. BM could try to go to court for more support, but unlikely she would do that, either...as she has been begging for more support already and never goes to court for more. Will be interesting to see if the next victim is a girl or a guy!

misSTEP's picture

[That happened to my DH as well (paying CS for a 16 yr old with a baby). He ended up paying BM until she was 20 when BM kicked her out right after her 18th birthday!]

"I would make use of this opportunity to show DH and MIL how nasty she is towards her ex girl friend and I would ask DH..... remember the car conversation Sunday? Do you still feel sorry for her..."

That wouldn't accomplish anything. DH didn't like the girl because she had issues with depression and was too needy. Not to mention, the girl is 18, and HHB is 16. Oh, and the girl is agnostic...do that is an even bigger whammy! DH didn't think the girl was a good influence on HHB because she wasn't a believer. Add to that, this is the girl that allowed HHB to drive her car, and yeah...DH would be saying "good ridden"! He would use the excuse that HHB is simply cleaning up her life to make a fresh start.

I looked at Instagram this morning out of curiosity, and HHB is playing the depressed card! Really? Oh, yeah....she needs to draw in the attention.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

C'mon, Cant! What was on social media that makes it sound like HHB was a real b***h about it??

The other girl's mom responded to a post from the girlfriend. Girlfriend posted about being heartbroken, and when someone asked what happened, mom said that HHB broke things off, and in a crappy way...her exact words. Mom then went on to post that the girl has so much to look forward to, starting college, etc. and her response was "I don't want college...I want her!"

It doens't come as a surprise to me. Over the months there have been posts about HHB putting everything and everyone else before the girlfriend. Also, if you look at the girlfriend's stuff, she was so proud of HHB. On HHB's site, you would find a post about the girlfriend or a picture, and then within a week, it would be gone. Even when it came to prom...this was the girlfriend's prom, because she was a senior...but you could see in HHB's posts that she was making it all about her!! "Perfect dress, perfect shoes, nails done" not one mention of her date, without whom she wouldn't even be allowed to go to the prom because she was only a sophomore! When HHB was trying out for AP theater, there were posts from the girlfriend..."You can do this, babe. I believe in you!" Never anything from HHB going the other way.

It was an extremely one-sided thing. I'm pretty sure they were dating while HHB lived here, but HHB put it off as they were just friends. DH didn't even know that the girl was a lesbian until I told him, and then he found out shortly after when BM told DH that the girl was HHB's girlfriend! Before HHB moved out, the HHB would have her over all the time for overnights...I figured something was up when I went to wake up HHB and the girl for church a couple of Sundays, and found them all cuddled in HHB's bed. When I look at social media history, it is obvious that when HHB was dating "Robbie", he was simply her beard. Remember her going to the homecoming dance with this same girl when they were at different schools? About the time HHB "broke up" with "Robbie", she started dating the other guy that she lied about dating, and about that time she and the girl stopped speaking to each other. This was the guy we found out about at Thankgiving when another girl from school came up to us at the mall and asked HHB about dating the guy. Around this time, HHB was suddenly having to stay after school all the time, and this promptly stopped when the guy broke up with her. I do know that she was really dating that guy by the journals I found after she moved out. Shortly after that, HHB moved in with BM, and that is when she started seeing the girlfriend again.

I've always suspected that HHB was just using the girl for her car. Now the girl is going to college in a couple of months, so HHB now needs to start finding a new "car friend". I seriously would not put it against HHB to give sexual favors to get what she wants!

Then there are the phone records. In the past when a bunch of new numbers would show up and school wasn't in session, HHB was meeting guys online or at a pool somewhere. Wonder how many times HHB has flown the coop at all hours since summer has started!

Was looking at HHB's phone records today. I noticed there is a new number that she has been on the phone ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT with...while she is awake anyway..since around the time of the break up. So, I decided from my work cell phone to do the *67 option to block my number, and call it. It's a guy, alright...and a rather rude one at that! I kindly asked for Teresa (first name to pop and my head)...the sweetest voice possible, and he got rather annoyed with me. The number first shows up just a few days before the break up, and for the last week, the phone report for the last week for her phone (since we have those special limits) shows the number as #2 on her list for overall popularity only second to the now ex-girlfriend's number! Seriously, no guy is going to be on the phone that much with a girl he isn't...um...trying to get with! I mean seriously...the night before the breakup, she was texting the dude until 4 a.m.! Hope BM gets that girl on BC soon! Seems, as BM would probably put it, that the girl is back into sausage! Hope BM and DH enjoy being grandparents! Since I don't claim the girl, I refuse to claim any spawn of hers! Maybe she will just quit school...then that child support can end on her 18th b-day instead of graduation day. Currently, it's 23 more payments until her supposed graduation date...minus 2 of those if they quit when she turns 18.