You are here

The saga continues

Tiffanyartist11's picture

First and foremost I want to know if I am overreacting on this one.

Today I get on Facebook to see my DH's ex in my newsfeed in a boat with her sea-hag friends. (we have a mutual friend so it popped up unfortunately.) Yep she's on vacation. Guess where my husband and their children are? Also on vacation. EVERY YEAR when we have taken them somewhere, she goes on her own little getaway. WELL IT MUST BE NICE TO GO ON A TRIP ON US! I'm home alone because I'm 7 months pregnant and yes I'm bitter about it. So I can't leave it alone, and I click on her page and what do I see? A picture of my SS 18 holding up some stupid fish he caught and it's titled "Fishing in Canada." YEP....He's fishing in Canada with HIS DAD...NOT YOU! Ugh they of course have to send her pictures and I'm sure my husband took the picture. The whole thing just infuriates me to no end. She also has 2 new vehicles (a Camaro and a Suburban) that she sports around with my husband's last name still on the plates. GAHHHHHH I COULD JUST SCREAM!

Sorry I wasn't clear. They are DEFINITELY NOT on vacation together but she did make it look like she's involved. WTF. Can she just back off. She does crap like that for attention. She had 64 likes on the picture. I'm stunned she has 64 friends. My hormones are definitely raging. The sad thing is that I think the stupid picture was from my husbands phone.

HAHA they won't add me to their Facebook and my husband is old-school and doesn't have one. I mentioned one time whey they wouldn't friend me and they said "we don't want a parent on their." My husband was like "I think it's great they consider you a parent." OMG (insert large sigh.....)

EXACTLY!

tessa12's picture

One of the best decisions I made was to close all social media accounts, and swear on my life to never, ever look at ANYTHING of BM's. Nothing good ever comes from it. Nothing. I can't tell you how much easier it not knowing what she is doing -- vacations, new shoes, anything! It's just raising your blood pressure, and you should be enjoying your pregnancy : ) I'm free! She's a stranger.

SMto3's picture

YUP. Closed all my social media accounts sometime last year and have zero issues over it. Tessa's right, enjoy your pregnancy and use your energy on your new little one! Next year this time, YOU AND BABY will both be joining for family vacations, I'm sure. Smile

I should never go on her page. It usually just leaves me puzzled and disgusted. It also takes an hour to decipher what the hell she is trying to say because she has no grammar and doesn't use punctuation.

Easylikesundaymornin's picture

TIFF ~ F her !!!
Let's make a voodoo doll n poke away. I have the wonderful ability to curse people will diarrhea at whimp.

Just say the word my friend.

There's lack of cell signal and internet too so he "tries to text me like once a day." SO I am getting more and more angry especially after a phone call at 1:00 am on the landline (no response) to which I sat up worrying all night thinking someone was dead. We also live 6 miles from any town. SO last night I'm laying in bed envisioning the movie The Strangers. My mind is doing crazy things right now. I am tempted to go stay somewhere and not tell him when they return. Passive Aggressive? Yep.

His rationale in going on this trip: to try to bond with the boys and have one last time with them before the baby is here. Sounds good in theory yet I asked him if he had made any effort to have conversations with them about the changes (as if they are 5, they're 16 and 18) and his response was "well everyone up here is so nice and they've been asking about home and such so I think it's done them a lot of good." OMFG....random people asking about home is going to make them come out of their a-hole-ness? Yeah ok.... I told him "oh I'm surprised you told people you had a wife." Yeah it's gotten ugly.
What has my time consisted of? Deep cleaning the house since there is no one to mess it up, taking care of the million plants we planted outside, and laundry, plus working full time. It's been a delight

I've been pretty mean in the responses to the few messages I have received. He owes me big.

Orange County Ca's picture

You are driving yourself crazy visiting her social pages. Ask her to block you. Seriously.

I assume you're speaking of child support paying for vacations. Is her children properly cared for? I don't know the history. If they are then the child support is supporting them. If she has other sources of income well good for her. Even if she's prostituting herself for rich boyfriends.

Daddy needs time away with his children especially boys at this stage of their lives. What he should not have done was start another family until he had raised the other one to the point where they didn't need so much attention.

But as we said in the military "There it is" and you've got to see it through. Stop with this fixation on his ex-wife. Listen - all of this rising hormones, adrenalin and tension has been proven to affect unborn, infants and children. If for no other reason you've got to get off this horse and give your baby a rest.

What you need is a cabin in the woods with no electricity and a mid-wife nearby.

jumanji's picture

>You are driving yourself crazy visiting her social pages. Ask her to block you. Seriously.

Or just stop visiting her social pages. No one makes you do that.

Frankly, it's not my problem if my kid tags me in a post/photo and someone else takes offense. "Hey Mom! Look at the cool thing I did!" It is not kid's problem or Mom's problem that SM has an issue with it. Seriously.

Sorry.

Iris's picture

Yes, resist looking at her FB and for the friends that are mutual friends you can fix your settings so you don't see what they comment on or like which would keep her crap out of your newsfeed!