You are here

Please Wake Up Soon!

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

So...no more guard for SD14! She supposedly quit. I dunno...with the drama and the lies...I can't help but wonder if she was completely cut from the show (i.e., the not showing for practices), and used the drama as an excuse to quit before DH could unravel her lies. I mean, if she got cut from the show, DH would have for certain finally got around to calling the coach to find out why his precious princess was cut for going to "tutorials", and thus would have found out that she wasn't at tutorials at all...possibly? I dunno. Maybe she is telling the truth, but with all the lies she has told in the past, it is really hard to know...especially since DH NEVER follows up on any of her stories!

Last night was priceless! DH tried to tell me that SD14's eating disorder was just over! Really? Those kinds of things just go away overnight like that? Yeah...sure...that is why she isn't eating breakfast still, and why she is still disappearing to the bathroom immediately after eating. No, she is just on a binge week...probably because she is stressed about her lies unraveling before her. It isn't over...just changing course! Wake up dude!

At least, with no guard...maybe SD14 can spend some time cleaning up her crap this weekend! I'm seriously tired of finding things in the hall that I really shouldn't...and I'm going to leave that at that. And even after getting the plumber out, she still isn't cleaning her dishes!! I go out there the other day, and find her bowl on the counter...AFTER she had been told that the sink drain was fixed and things are back to normal. I asked her why she didn't rinse it and put it in the dishwasher. She tried to claim that she did (yet there was still milk in the bottom of the bowl), and that she didn't know if the dishes in the dishwasher were clean or dirty. I opened the door to an empty dishwasher and told her, "Don't give me that...you didn't even look!" Normally, I would let DH deal with it...but I was already having a bad day, and finding that bowl sitting there for the umpteenth time just set me off! I'm tired of this lazy little brat! Even since...her soda can from last night is STILL in the TV room, and candy wrappers from the night before!

QuailCreek's picture

You're correct. An eating disorder isn't easy to get over and is a life long struggle because its about not feeling in control of your environment.

We share the same peave. Dishes in the sink--pure laziness and my DH does it too. I have often joked about removing the dishwasher.

But instead I give the kids choices:
1)Load the dishes in the dishwasher if its dirty
2)Empty the dishwasher if its clean then load your dishes
or
3)Hand wash your dishes and put them away.

If its a soaker tell me when you plan to clean it up and DONT LEAVE IT IN THE SINK.

We couldn't use our sink for a spell, because it wouldn't drain...and since the dishwasher goes into the same drain, it was useless, because the nasty water came right back into the dishwasher. I was finally able to get a plumber out after several attempts on our part to clear the clog didn't work (i.e., drain opener, tried to snake it ourselves, used one of those bladders). Of course, the drain being clogged in the first place was largely due to laziness anyway. Instead of dumping what she didn't finish in the trash too many times she just tried to wash the food down the sink (cereal, ramen, grease, etc.) no matter how many times I've told her not to...that we don't have a garbage disposal (not recommended when you run a septic). Anyway...while the sink was out of commission, she was told to wash her dishes by hand in her bathroom sink. Nope...she would just leave them on the counter...while I'm bent over my tub on my knees washing the pots and pans from cooking...killing my back and knees! Guess she got back into the habit of just leaving crap on the counter!

And I'm not touching the things left in the hallway! Trust me on this...they are gross! Panties that haven't been washed in I dunno how long (seeing as she only washes maybe once a month, and I know she doesn't have that many pairs of underwear). Used tissue, used pads...mostly because they are on the floor of the bathroom she uses, and she never keeps the door closed, so the dogs go in there and drag all kinds of crap out. GROSS! And when she gets home and sees it, she just walks right past it! Seriously? I've told her about a billion times now to keep the bathroom door closed to keep the dogs out...is it that much work to close a door behind you?

I so wish we lived closer together so we could go for wine or coffee or something and laugh about these guys and their princesses! I read your posts, and it is like looking in a mirror!

I'm at least glad the guard stuff is over with...regardless of why it ended. She shouldn't have been allowed to stay in guard anyway after her little winter break fun! At least it frees up my next 5 Saturdays, which I was dreading because I already got griped at about this past Saturday that I didn't go!! One less thing for her to talk about how great she is! Of course, now she will probably talk about being a natural at drums or something, and when we finally get to hear her, I'll need plugs! Oh yeah...DH asked if she had any rhythm to play drums, and her response was, "I'm a dancer!!!! Duh!" Really? He told her to pat her head, rub her tummy, and tap both feet at different tempos at the same time...it was hilarious watching her fail miserably (DH DOES know how to play drums).

And being so fake! The moment she quit guard, she went from preppy style back to her emo style...like she thinks that is what you have to look like to be a band nerd! Just be yourself and quit trying to be everyone else. Oh, yeah, that's right...these girls have never really taken the time to figure out who they really are, so they try to be everyone else.

Orange County Ca's picture

When my steps would leave something around, like a coat on the couch, I would hide it somewhere reasonably easy to find. If you're already late for school and your coat is behind the couch it becomes an emergency real quick. Never had to do it twice.

Goincrazy40's picture

Did your steps wear coats Orange? All kids around these parts are always sooooo hooooot! It can be -25 outside and they refuse to put a damn coat on. Whatever dumbass. Like I give a shit if you freeze to death on the bus because you are "too cool" to wear a coat!

Staying after AGAIN today? I mean...she still isn't home. Pretty convenient this new venture of hers and suddenly having to stay after every day so a "friend" can teach her percussion! No way for DH to check up on the validity, I guess...unless he gets off of work early and goes up to the school at like...I don't know...4:30 to make sure she is actually there, and not going somewhere else and being dropped back at the school in time for DH to pick her up? Wonder when those new pictures are going to surface like the others showing her either drunk or stoned...or when she is going to end up pregnant! Must be nice to have a dad with his head in the sand who blindly believe, regardless of your past!

Yeah...I don't know if SD14 discussed it with DH or not...haven't talked to him yet. Will call him as I'm heading out to the gym and mention that she still isn't home. It was supposed to be no more unplanned after schools after her winter break fun...I see how long that lasted! Like I said originally...I believe there is more to this "quitting guard" thing than she is letting on. I can't help but wonder if she was kicked out of the show, and quit to cover her tracks so that dear daddy wouldn't call the school and find out what has been really going on...what ever that is. Certain things just don't add up! I mean, last week she was determined that she wasn't going to quit guard when DH presented that as a solution to the drama, but now it is no big deal to her to quit guard? She's hiding something for sure!