You are here

Pleasant weekend...now hell week!

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

It was quite a refreshing weekend not having SheSloth around! Friday, she was gone late to the game. Had to put up with her attitude just a little bit on Saturday morning, before DH promptly took her to BM's. We ended up not doing RenFest on Saturday, because there were too many storms...so we just spent a quite day in while the rain poured and the thunder rolled outside.

We DID go to RenFest on Sunday. We went with some friends, and had a blast! Of course, that didn't stop SheSloth from trying to ruin it. She calls DH around 1 p.m., saying she had a headache and wanted to come home...NOW! RenFest is a 2 1/2 hour drive from our house. Surprisingly, DH told her we were not leaving until at least 6:00 p.m. when the it is dark and the Fest starts coming to a close! He told her to take some headache meds, eat something, drink some caffeine, and go lay down until we get there! We finally got to her house to pick her up at 9:30 p.m., and boy was she playing it up for DH's attention...but I get the impression the headache was all a fake. First of all, she was talking too loud and too much. Now, I've had my share of headaches, and you don't want to talk, and when you do, you tend to talk quiet...because the sound of your own voice within your head makes it hurt more! She tried to say she had the headache all day Saturday and all day Sunday, but the part of her head that hurt kept changing. So, she was going from sinus headache, to tension headache, to migraine, and back through the whole cycle again? I'm not saying that she couldn't have had a headache...but something just seemed like she was acting. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about.

I seriously was so waiting for her to try to get out of school today! I was actually shocked when she went out the door with DH. I was fully expecting her to still have the headache so that she could get the whole week off...I mean the way she was going on last night. I'm guessing that would prevent her from seeing her "not boyfriend", so she decided to go. Will probably have to stay after school for some reason today...I'm certain. Wink This is why I say it is now hell week! She only has two days of school this week...today and tomorrow. She is STILL grounded...so Wednesday should be interesting...unless DH lets her off the hook before then. SheSloth doesn't head off to BM's until around 4 p.m. Thanksgiving day, but DH has to pick her up Friday evening, because the football team is still in the playoffs, and she has to go for guard on Saturday.

The only good thing about this week is that I travel to get BS19 from college tomorrow to be home for the holiday! I can't wait to see him! I will not have to put up with SheSloth in church on Sunday, because I'm driving BS19 back to school that day. It could be interesting, as I'm sure he will catch a ride to the football game on Saturday...since he still has a couple of friends on the team that were underclassmen, and it's his old team. Should be interesting to talk to him on the trip back to college on Sunday and see what he says about SheSloth at the game.

Ahh...yes! I've heard of that! It sometimes moves to the tummy, as well!

Oh, wait! I know now why SheSloth had a headache! She must have been looking through the yearbook while at BM's...since we all know she has it hiding over there...and karma kicked her in the head!

legmel's picture

Good for you that you did not leave early to fetch her. She was probably acting up about not going to the fest with you guys. What happened to the yearbook? Did she ever "find" it? I would let your BS ask her about it and see how she squirms her way out of answering him truthfully! But good luck holidays with the SD's are the worst for me. Having to pretend I am having a good time.

Calypso1977's picture

enjoy your visit with BS19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buy him lots of stuff and make SD feel like the crap she is.

and yes - get him to ask her about the yearbook!!!!!!!

I actually do need to get him shoes while he is home. He blew out his current pair.

SheSloth is acting all happy that BS19 is home for the holiday. Fake, fake, fake! He was amused when I told him about the yearbook thing...I can tell he doesn't believe she "lost" it, either. Not sure if he will push her on it, but the seed is out there.

Of course, DH gave her back her privs yesterday without asking me about it. Guess he didn't want her being bored today. I really don't care if she's bored. I can hope the internet connection goes down, but then again, BS19 has some stuff he has to work on for his final papers, so that wouldn't be good. I'm so proud of him in college! He is really applying himself like I knew he could. SheSloth is still showing failing two classes. Night and day going on here.

"I'm not stupid I know what she meant but stupid bitch still has not discovered I've been ignoring her for 6 months now"

Priceless! Yeah...we have to go out to get BS19 shoes and jeans today...life of a broke college kid...LOL. But I'd rather he work on his studies, which he is doing very well at. He says he still has to have his after-the-season annual talk with coach, and we are hoping they will throw some money his way...especially since the guy from his high school that went up there with him seems to have lost his scholarship...maybe they have room to offer BS19 money now.

Needless to say, SheSloth needs stuff for guard. UGH! Another outfit that will look terrible on her! Yes, supposedly they need black tights and a red tank top...and there is some ripped shirt thing they wear over that...that is all. Here we go looking like an overstuffed sausage again! Girl has been on full binge mode lately, and it shows! DH got a little extra in his check this week...thank goodness...because I wasn't paying for that crap!

She has been sickenly fake the entire week so far. Of course, dear daddy gave her back her phone and internet privs. I try to ignore her as much as possible. It has been so wonderful having BS19 home! I get to laugh, as he is such a hoot to be around! He goes home Sunday, but he will be back in 2 weeks for winter break which will be about a month. He gets out of school the day before his birthday, so we will get to do something fun for his birthday after all! He's hoping to work on his truck some more when he is home...drives him crazy not having a vehicle at school.

Well, off to enjoy the little time I have left before SheSloth has to be picked up from BM's! Not even 24 hours out of the weekend without her...UGH! At least there is a game tomorrow, so she will be gone for that. Sad thing is, BS19 is going, too, with some friends of his. Oh well...it is his old high school team, and he hasn't seen his friends since he has been home...so it will be good times for him. I have to work tomorrow anyway...and tomorrow promises to be hell because of the holiday shopping season! I hate my day job! Don't ever work in web analytics during holiday shopping season.